Chargers Re-sign Playoff Hero

Full story: NBC San Diego 6
A free agent for barely more than half a day, Billy Volek was eating lunch with his family at his offseason home in Fresno when his agent called. Full Story
Slayer

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2008
It's nice to see an athlete without arrogance, or the "ME" factor in this day and age. To stay a backup and not be "the man" is quite refreshing. Thanks Billy!!
Sd True and Blue

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2008
That is a great keep!!Know lets keep it going with, turner burner!!!!!!!!
tildawen

El Cajon, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2008
Lets play volek quarter back next season sit out rivers for awhile he needs a break. Give Volek a chance to prove himself.
joe b

Campbellsport, WI

#4 Mar 2, 2008
volek is the man, he will get his chance and shine.

he needs to cut it loose for a few games, throw the ball and tell LT to quit sitting on the sidelines with his purse!!! get some nuts and play in the AFC championship game.
charger mark

Hialeah, FL

#5 Mar 25, 2010
Volek might be the best backup in the league. He could start for lets say 15-20 teams in the NFL and one being the Chargers.
Dolpharts

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2010
He does choke in the playoffs well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Whitehurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San Diego Chargers Unprepared for Injury to Phi... (Apr '13) Apr '13 charger freak 1
San Diego Chargers vs. Minnesota Vikings: Prese... (Aug '12) Aug '12 GBPfan 6
Philip Rivers and Antonio Gates Will Not Play A... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Charlie Whitehurst returns to Chargers (Mar '12) Mar '12 neil 2
Seattle Seahawks by the Numbers: Marshawn Lynch... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Candyfarts 4
Coffee and Cigarettes: Seahawks Links for Friday (Nov '11) Nov '11 Coach Pete Carroll 2
Morning links: Reaction to Hawks 6-3 loss (Oct '11) Oct '11 Gasfarts 2

Charlie Whitehurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE