Vets like Driver, Urlacher relish Sup...

Vets like Driver, Urlacher relish Super Bowl shot

There are 13 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 21, 2011, titled Vets like Driver, Urlacher relish Super Bowl shot. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

To be clear, nobody's kicking them out the door just yet. Green Bay Packers wide receiver Donald Driver, cornerback Charles Woodson, left tackle Chad Clifton and Chicago Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher will all start Sunday in the NFC championship game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“TEXAS baby!”

Since: Nov 10

EL Paso,TEXAS

#1 Jan 21, 2011
GO PACK GO!!!!!
Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Go Pack. See you in Texas
eric

Arpin, WI

#3 Jan 21, 2011
It would def. be nice to see the ultimate professional Donald Driver win a SB ring!

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#4 Jan 21, 2011
Eric, enjoy the game Sunday. Looks like your team is peaking at the right moment. Looking forward to it myself!
eric

Arpin, WI

#5 Jan 21, 2011
Thanks,i hope to enjoy it!Should be a very tight game,but,in the end i think the Packers will win it!I hope you enjoy the game as well!
Da Bears 2010

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2011
eric wrote:
Thanks,i hope to enjoy it!Should be a very tight game,but,in the end i think the Packers will win it!I hope you enjoy the game as well!
I dont think so.
eric

Arpin, WI

#7 Jan 22, 2011
we will see very soon Da Bears,wont we?
Aquaman

United States

#8 Jan 22, 2011
eric wrote:
Yes this should be a barnburner
Real NFL Fan

Pearland, TX

#9 Jan 22, 2011
Would it be possible for all four teams to lose......none are worth a chit. Pittsburg, NY, Chicago, Green Bay, all slum cities.
Beecharmer

Milton, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Real NFL Fan wrote:
Would it be possible for all four teams to lose......none are worth a chit. Pittsburg, NY, Chicago, Green Bay, all slum cities.
Jealous?

eric_113

I did NOT miss a spot

#11 Jan 23, 2011
eric wrote:
Wow Eric! Heading to the big game. I'm impressed and amazed. If you would have told me this mid season I would have laughed. Even with the offense stymied for much of the game the defense came up huge.

Enjoy the Superbowl!

eric_113

I did NOT miss a spot

#12 Jan 23, 2011
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think so.
Bags for sale! Get your bags here! Slightly used by Saints and Viking fans, so we pass the savings on to YOU!
eric

Arpin, WI

#13 Jan 23, 2011
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Eric! Heading to the big game. I'm impressed and amazed. If you would have told me this mid season I would have laughed. Even with the offense stymied for much of the game the defense came up huge.
Enjoy the Superbowl!
Defense wins championships for sure! NOW more fun, Pittsburgh will be a bitch to beat.I just hope the offense can play a more complete game.AR and the offense looked very good early and CHI defense played very well from there on.
Cutler is getting slammed for not coming back in,but, Hanie played better then Cutler did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders announce deals with 6 free agents (Mar '15) Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb '15 DeBoner Jerkson 4
More from around the web