Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikin...

Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings a " A Clash of GM Philosophies

There are 47 comments on the Most Valuable Network story from Oct 15, 2010, titled Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings a " A Clash of GM Philosophies. In it, Most Valuable Network reports that:

Fair or not, it seems that the Vikings and Packers will be compared until future Hall of Fame QB Brett Favre decides to hang up his jersey.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Most Valuable Network.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#43 Oct 18, 2010
viking woman wrote:
Did anyone else enjoy the last play of the Cowboys yesterday? I at one point thought I was watching "The longest yard" with Adam Sandler, actually it was kinda comical, didn't you all think? SKOL VIKINGS!!! So glad we won!!! WOOHOO!!!
So am I. So IF you get to the superbowl you can lose again. You say you are a football fan well a Viking Fan but that happens alot you just don't pay any attention.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#44 Oct 18, 2010
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Bart well enough to consider him a role model. However, I do believe that some people do consider him a role model. If some of those people feel that he is a role model based solely on his on-field accomplishments, I consider that silly and foolish. As a Packer fan I've seen Bart conduct himself in public very well. I've heard people that have personally met him speak highly of him in terms his being pleasant, respectful and friendly. Some people may consider him a role model because they know of his class and integrity. That makes more sense to me.
The people that know him do consider him a role model but the media never speaks of him as they would rather talk about the thugs that are in athletics, it gets better press.
Bullfarts

United States

#45 Oct 18, 2010
viking woman wrote:
Did anyone else enjoy the last play of the Cowboys yesterday?
No we were to busy laughing at the fact that the Vikes have 2 wins over opponents with a combined record of 2-9.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#46 Oct 18, 2010
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>Well when you have Moss, Harvin, Shianco, AP, BF and soon to be Rice, its hard to count the Vikes out even IF they lose today. There is some dynamic talent on that team, as well as the Pack. Even though GB is battered and bruised, its still a team game and they'll have to fight through the next few games.
Yeah that is an impressive resume at the skill positions huh? Tough loss yesterday. Lookin' forward to the matchup this Sunday. Our offense is really puttering, Detroit has twice as many points scored on offense than the Vikes.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#47 Oct 18, 2010
eric wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and you have the personal which is why i said countless time,i like TJ and i dont think you would do to badly with him,esp now you have Moss.
The 1 difference now is Minn and to a lesser extent Gb cant make as many mistakes as Chi at this point.Plenty of div games left,and Minn is 1-0 so thats a good start.I think a lose in GB will really put Minn in a hole early esp if Chi wins the next 2 and GB do as well,but, a GB lose to Miami and a win over Minn, where not prefered they are still ok but not great,but,plenty of games left
Im sure you would like it if Jackson was playing.I guess you never saw the deer in the headlights.Jackson will play great one week and terrible the next.He may be better now but its a huge risk.Favre can read defenses better and every game hes gotten alittle bit better.As far as youre statement that the Vikes will be in a hole if we lose to the Pack youll be in a bigger hole if you lose.You already have one division loss.Not to mention that the tougher part of youre schedule is coming up where ours gets slightly easier.

“The Lee”

Since: Jan 08

Austin, MN

#48 Oct 18, 2010
I am pumped for this game! SKOL Vikes!
eric

Monroe, WI

#49 Oct 19, 2010
Bleeds Purple wrote:
<quoted text>Im sure you would like it if Jackson was playing.I guess you never saw the deer in the headlights.Jackson will play great one week and terrible the next.He may be better now but its a huge risk.Favre can read defenses better and every game hes gotten alittle bit better.As far as youre statement that the Vikes will be in a hole if we lose to the Pack youll be in a bigger hole if you lose.You already have one division loss.Not to mention that the tougher part of youre schedule is coming up where ours gets slightly easier.
very true on most counts.I was leaning toward the fact if Minn loses,they are 2 behind GB and GB has the tie breaker,,,,a Minn win puts them at a tie and a Minn tie breaker so it would seem a loss by Minn would be a bit more troubling then a GB loss would be to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders announce deals with 6 free agents Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb '15 DeBoner Jerkson 4
News Charles Woodson returning to Raiders Jan '15 Haleys Commet 1
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News 2015 NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders' Top 5 Needs (Dec '14) Dec '14 Philatus 4
News Charles Woodson and Justin Tuck Said They Would... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tony 2
More from around the web