Browns beat the Packers 35-10

Browns beat the Packers 35-10

There are 36 comments on the NewsNet5 story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Browns beat the Packers 35-10. In it, NewsNet5 reports that:

Rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden showed improvement in his second preseason game, avoiding major mistakes as the Cleveland Browns beat the Green Bay Packers 35-10 at Lambeau Field on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Aug 18, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> How is it going to feel when the pack loses to the Super Sucky Bears?
I'll have to let you know. It's been so long since that happened I can't remember what it feels like. Ha ha!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Aug 18, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have to let you know. It's been so long since that happened I can't remember what it feels like. Ha ha!
Yeah, I feel the same way I can't remember when the Bears have been behind the Packers in wins when the two teams play! It's nice to be on top of our Rivals for so long!!!GO BEARS!!!

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#24 Aug 18, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I've stated facts. The Bears did lose their preseason game. I don't consider that a "big deal" so it's obvious that YOU do! I'm glad I mentioned it. It obviously bothered you. Ha ha!
Good luck finding where I've switched stories or flip flopped. I hope you look though. I've obviously gotten under your skin.
BTW it's nice to know how much you think of Ted Thompson. You keep whining about the Packer players and how poorly the Packers will do this season. Your high regard for Thompson proves that you don't really believe any of that crap you say. I LOVE IT!
I know you are upset that the packers have lost 4 of their last 6 games and you are getting nervous about the Bears new weapons, so maybe you will become a Bear fan, flip flopping is the name of your game! I think you got effected by all the smoke from the fires and don't realize you change like the wind!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#25 Aug 18, 2012
packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Bears went farther that year, then the Pack went last year. Going to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP is better than one and done idiot, make sense .
But its not further then winning a SB and GB ended Chi season.the only thing you can say is what GB can say.both lost to the SB champion of that year.Calling me idiot doesnt make it easier or nicer does it?

Since: Aug 12

Mclean, VA

#26 Aug 18, 2012

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#27 Aug 18, 2012
eric wrote:
<quoted text>But its not further then winning a SB and GB ended Chi season.the only thing you can say is what GB can say.both lost to the SB champion of that year.Calling me idiot doesnt make it easier or nicer does it?
Eric, sorry about calling you an idiot. Really. Got carried away.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#28 Aug 18, 2012
NO sweat, we all get carried away.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#29 Aug 18, 2012
eric wrote:
NO sweat, we all get carried away.
Thanks, my bad.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#30 Aug 19, 2012
GBPfan wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find out the second game of the season with the Bears new air-show & ground attack!
eric

Marshfield, WI

#31 Aug 19, 2012
Hows Urlachers knee? By the way,,An update on the radio said yesterday,Lovie said he expects Cutler to play in Saturday's game,Whats wrong with Cutler?

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#32 Aug 19, 2012
eric wrote:
Hows Urlachers knee? By the way,,An update on the radio said yesterday,Lovie said he expects Cutler to play in Saturday's game,Whats wrong with Cutler?
HE must of been talking about someone else, nothing happen to Cutler. He lit it up last night with his new weapons!# 54 is doing ok and they are saying he should be ready to go for the opener, first string defense did great without him, shutting down RGB completely. I would not want to go a game without him, he still plays at a probowl/hall of fame level. We took a hit on injuries last night...punter, 2 safeties. Not good.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#33 Aug 19, 2012
Ouch. 2 safties and your punter?Doesnt sound good.Im sure he said Cutler,so i guess he just mentioned the wrong player,wonder who he meant?

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 19, 2012
eric wrote:
Ouch. 2 safties and your punter?Doesnt sound good.Im sure he said Cutler,so i guess he just mentioned the wrong player,wonder who he meant?
Yeah, Cutler never got sacked, hurt or anything. O-line protected him well. I also heard all the Lovie interviews and all the other media info and nothing has been said of even a scratch on Cutler. I think it was wishful thinking on your part! LOL! When is the packers next game? Will cedric play?
eric

Marshfield, WI

#35 Aug 19, 2012
Why didnt Cutler play the 1st game? Maybe they refereed to that.Cedric should play id think.The next game is the 23rd vs Cin. followed by the 30th vs KC Chiefs,then the fun begins.

“DA BEARS FAN!”

Location hidden

#36 Aug 19, 2012
eric wrote:
Why didnt Cutler play the 1st game? Maybe they refereed to that.Cedric should play id think.The next game is the 23rd vs Cin. followed by the 30th vs KC Chiefs,then the fun begins.
He just had a kid born that week, dressed to play put didnt put him in. He had a great camp with all the new weapons so things are on track. Looks like Cedric will be your starter, Starks injuried again and Cedric is a big up grade at RB from any on your roster. As long as he doesn't get suspended again like last year and other seasons it should give your running game a boost.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#37 Aug 19, 2012
That and the fact Newhouse and Lang are starting at LT and LG for their 2nd full seasons,so an upgrade is expected from both of them, and that would go a way toward helping protect Rodgers and improve the running game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... Jun 12 tom wingo 2
News Raiders announce deals with 6 free agents Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb '15 DeBoner Jerkson 4
News Charles Woodson returning to Raiders Jan '15 Haleys Commet 1
News Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
News 2015 NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders' Top 5 Needs (Dec '14) Dec '14 Philatus 4
News Charles Woodson and Justin Tuck Said They Would... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tony 2
More from around the web