Can Rookie Davon House Lift the Green...

Can Rookie Davon House Lift the Green Bay Packers Secondary?

There are 2 comments on the Rant Sports story from Oct 23, 2012, titled Can Rookie Davon House Lift the Green Bay Packers Secondary?. In it, Rant Sports reports that:

As I try to type through my tears over the Charles Woodson injury, I do recall that, while one man went down on the Green Bay Packers defense Sunday, another one made his NFL debut.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rant Sports.

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Only if he has a house jack
Power Lift

Houston, TX

#2 Oct 24, 2012
How uch do them fools weight...total...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders vs. Texans playoff preview Jan 11 TexasRaider 11
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... Sep '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web