Naming an Article "Asomugha to Packer...

Naming an Article "Asomugha to Packers Makes Zero Sense", Makes Zero Sense

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 16, 2011, titled Naming an Article "Asomugha to Packers Makes Zero Sense", Makes Zero Sense. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Adding Asomugha to the Packers secondary would give them the potential to be the best of all time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

PackerBacker-Wic hitaKs

Wichita, KS

#1 May 16, 2011
If the Packers were to sign Nnamdi Asomugha it would be a feather in TT's cap. We all know that the Packers hesitate to throw big money at FA's but if this guy shows any interest at all about becoming a Packer then pull the trigger and make a deal. Years ago no one even gave a thought that the Packers could sign Reggie White and, I believe, with his coming to GB, the Packers went to two SB's in a row. Asomugha could have that same impact on a team that has a SB victory under its belt. Winning is a process where you have to keep building and building and I have the belief and the faith that Packers will continue to do so.
eric

Arpin, WI

#2 May 17, 2011
If they did pull off the deal then do you still move Woodson to SS.Asomugha and WIlliams at the corners Shields as a nickle,Woodson at SS and Collins at FS,not bad, AND you still have Morgan Burnett and Charlie Pepparh as depth and that doesnt include Bush who actually has played decent the past year or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders vs. Texans playoff preview Jan '17 SharePharts 12
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web