Rodgers leads Pro Bowl voting

Rodgers leads Pro Bowl voting

There are 47 comments on the 13WHAM story from Dec 14, 2011, titled Rodgers leads Pro Bowl voting. In it, 13WHAM reports that:

Quarterback Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers throws against the Minnesota Vikings at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome on November 21, 2010 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 13WHAM.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Commerce City, CO

#1 Dec 15, 2011
And Berrian is bringing up the rear....literally, and Rogers is getting flustered by it
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Dec 17, 2011
It's only appropriate that the league MVP leads the Pro Bowl voting. Too bad he will be too busy to play in the Pro Bowl. Just kidding, it's not too bad.
FudgePacker

Garrett, IN

#3 Dec 17, 2011
No kidding?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Dec 19, 2011
Kyle Orton? Rogers got outplayed by Kyle Orton? That has to sting

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#5 Dec 19, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
It's only appropriate that the league MVP leads the Pro Bowl voting. Too bad he will be too busy to play in the Pro Bowl. Just kidding, it's not too bad.
His mechanics are SICK GB is fun to watch..........no way they get shutout.

Poor Brees..........2nd best..........no fair.
PackerBacker-Wic hitaKs

Wichita, KS

#6 Dec 19, 2011
GBPfan wrote:
The MVP should come down to Rodgers or Brees. Brees has put some really good numbers and is making a big push the latter part of the season. Rodgers play without a real strong running game I think gives him the edge.

“We've been Norv'ed”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#7 Dec 19, 2011
PackerBacker-WichitaKs wrote:
<quoted text>The MVP should come down to Rodgers or Brees. Brees has put some really good numbers and is making a big push the latter part of the season. Rodgers play without a real strong running game I think gives him the edge.
Playin the Vikes yesterday didn't hurt Brees' numbers either..........OUCH.
Bett Favre

Littleton, CO

#8 Dec 19, 2011
erie-vike fan wrote:
<quoted text>Playin the Vikes yesterday didn't hurt Brees' numbers either..........OUCH.
Rodgers gets to play those panty-waist queens twice a year

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#9 Dec 19, 2011
It appears Mr Rodgers 15 minutes of fame is up. No MVP, no SB, no passing records. Just another day in the neighborhood.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#10 Dec 20, 2011
But A-THE-GAY-ROD still can buy his BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN shirts like the one he had on after the game.Even the post game show mentioned it. He's gay to the bone!
George Thorogood

Littleton, CO

#11 Dec 20, 2011
G-G-G-Gay to the bone!
Brees Birth Mark

Cypress, TX

#12 Dec 24, 2011
I wanted to vote for Brees, but he chokes in the post season to teams like Seattle...
Better Judgement

New Hyde Park, NY

#13 Dec 25, 2011
Some people have expressed their opinion that Rodgers does NOT deserve the MVP award because he lost one game. Unbelievable, you jerks.
Tony Romo

Brooksville, FL

#14 Dec 25, 2011
Jerry Jones thinks I should be the starting QB at the Pro Bowl.

How dumb is he ?

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

#15 Dec 25, 2011
I'd think the QB that shatters Marino's record should be MVP and #1 Pro Bowl selection.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#16 Dec 26, 2011
They are just popularity contest (pro bowl and mvp). Thats the opinion of packer fans when it is NOT a packer player. Like when Brady ,Manning ,and others got the mvp or went to the pro bowls.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Dec 26, 2011
FUNNY wrote:
They are just popularity contest (pro bowl and mvp). Thats the opinion of packer fans when it is NOT a packer player. Like when Brady ,Manning ,and others got the mvp or went to the pro bowls.
Don't be silly. Packer fans know the Pro Bowl voting is just a popularity contest. It always has been. It's just nice when the Packers are far and away the most popular! It's like taking the hottest girl to the dance. You know everybody else is jealous.
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#18 Dec 26, 2011
Maybe most know. But one guy on here repeated it over and over when the packer players were not mentioned. And now to him it is again great because they are. You can figure it out. He likes to have things both ways. And does that when compairing players also.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Dec 26, 2011
Who_Dat_Charlie wrote:
I'd think the QB that shatters Marino's record should be MVP and #1 Pro Bowl selection.
WHO DAT
TWO DAT
In that case you should vote early and vote often!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Dec 26, 2011
FUNNY wrote:
Maybe most know. But one guy on here repeated it over and over when the packer players were not mentioned. And now to him it is again great because they are. You can figure it out. He likes to have things both ways. And does that when compairing players also.
Gotcha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News Raiders announce deals with 6 free agents (Mar '15) Mar '15 TexasRaider 1
News DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb '15 DeBoner Jerkson 4
More from around the web