Packers survive scare from Lions, win...

Packers survive scare from Lions, win 28-26

There are 29 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Packers survive scare from Lions, win 28-26. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Green Bay Packers were looking for the kind of performance that would prove they can play like an elite team for a full game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
idea

Duluth, MN

#21 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all..... We watch the 3 time Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers. Makes life good.
How many Super Bowls have your Vikings won. Let me think . Wait !!! Oh thats right. ZERO How could I forget. You have won zero times.. Must be a sad life for you .
but rodgy seems to play scared in big moments
and what about this
So thereís this Sporting News interview with Aaron Rodgers. In it, Rodgers is asked if heís living with anybody. Rodgers replies:

Iíve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. Heís been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football. Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.

so really gay bay fag_ers
idea

Duluth, MN

#22 Oct 4, 2010
almost forgot - there was a report a few years ago about the 10 most gay-friendly cities in America. And Wisconsin? had three of Ďem. So like it or not, Packer fans, itís raining men. And lesbians. So get on board or pucker up. Err, wait.
idea

Duluth, MN

#23 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all..... We watch the 3 time Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers. Makes life good.
How many Super Bowls have your Vikings won. Let me think . Wait !!! Oh thats right. ZERO How could I forget. You have won zero times.. Must be a sad life for you .
By the way Rodgy must have started dating you and I don't have to say this as much anymore
"In fairness to the Packers' offensive line, some of those sacks are more the result of Rodgers holding onto the ball too long than a lack of protection...."

And in fairness to A. Rodgers he held on to the ball too long because he enjoys the feeling of grown men jumping on top of him and grinding him into the field.
idea

Duluth, MN

#24 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/60217.aspx
ha deal with it
idea

Duluth, MN

#25 Oct 4, 2010
Aaron Roadgers is a nobody
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2008/08/a...
pic half way

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#26 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be honest. The queens really only have 3 easy games left this year... Arizona.... If they get a QB you are down to two easy games ..... Buffalo and Detroit again. I can almost see a 4-12 season for maybe the last season for the Vikes in Minny- SOTA
What you can't see is your reflection in a mirror.
Cracked every one of them

Since: Aug 08

Green Bay, WI

#27 Oct 4, 2010
idea wrote:
almost forgot - there was a report a few years ago about the 10 most gay-friendly cities in America. And Wisconsin? had three of Ďem. So like it or not, Packer fans, itís raining men. And lesbians. So get on board or pucker up. Err, wait.
Why would someone know that sort of thing unless you were purposely looking it up, freak. But I suppose needing to wear purple has turned you into the little flamer that you are.

Since: Aug 08

Green Bay, WI

#28 Oct 4, 2010
idea wrote:
Just to prove your shining stupidity:
Among U.S. cities as of 2006, Minneapolis has the fourth-highest percentage of gay, lesbian, or bisexual people in the adult population, with 12.5%(behind San Francisco, and slightly behind both Seattle and Atlanta).
And to add to your mindless statement: There were no Wisconsin cities in the top 10. You prove time and again what a clueless tool you are.

Since: Jan 10

Cleveland, OH

#29 Oct 5, 2010
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
but rodgy seems to play scared in big moments
and what about this
So thereís this Sporting News interview with Aaron Rodgers. In it, Rodgers is asked if heís living with anybody. Rodgers replies:
Iíve got a roommate, a guy I met in town. He works for the Packers now as an athletic trainer, but he was interning when I met him and we just hit it off. Heís been great for me as far as great conversations outside of football. Our friendship goes a lot deeper than what we do.
so really gay bay ****_ers
I wonder if they talk about Hilary Scott ? Hilary was seen all over this past off season with Aaron

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders vs. Texans playoff preview (Jan '17) Jan '17 SharePharts 12
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Khalil Mack adding weight, next is sac... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web