Packers survive scare from Lions, win 28-26

The Green Bay Packers were looking for the kind of performance that would prove they can play like an elite team for a full game. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FMC651

Holmen, WI

#1 Oct 3, 2010
The fudgepackers lucked out today. The fans were talking alot smack about the Vikings win over the Lions. Well the Lions didn't score 26 points on the Vikings. Where is that awesome defense with Clay leading the way? It wasn't there. Lets hear some more Super Bowl talk from you clowns.

Since: Aug 10

Here

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Where's loudmouth ex-favre fan... can't find the blowhard cheeseheads with a searchlight for 2 weeks now.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#3 Oct 4, 2010
Even McMuffin said it didn't feel like a win.
New day is too dense to see any faults with this team.

My sister was up from Chippewa Falls yesterday and again said she misses pro football.
She's a Viking fan of course, and living among the disenfranchised in sconny is disheartening.

They all talked smack, until the bEaR game, then she doesn't hear boo about the puckers all week.
Pucker fans have taken all the fun and excitement out of the NFL, thanks Brett.

HOWL!!!!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 4, 2010
What do you say when the Packers play as bad as they possibly can play and still win the game ?

BYE BYE Vikings of course.

Cleveland, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2010
40for60 wrote:
Even McMuffin said it didn't feel like a win.
New day is too dense to see any faults with this team.
My sister was up from Chippewa Falls yesterday and again said she misses pro football.
She's a Viking fan of course, and living among the disenfranchised in sconny is disheartening.
They all talked smack, until the bEaR game, then she doesn't hear boo about the puckers all week.
Pucker fans have taken all the fun and excitement out of the NFL, thanks Brett.
HOWL!!!!!!!
When the Queens move to LA are you guy going to ASK to be Packer fans ? LOL LOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
eric

Monroe, WI

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Shes a Viking fan and she misses pro football,well that both goes together doesnt it?
sorry 40 i had to!
Now be nice,who is 3-1 and who is 1-2 at this time?

Here

#7 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
What do you say when the Packers play as bad as they possibly can play and still win the game ?
BYE BYE Vikings of course.
What do you call 181 yards passing, 92 yards rushing and 15 minutes less time of possession against Detroit with home field advantage besides a miracle win?..... 2 sure wins for the Vikings. SKOL

Here

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Detroit averaged 6 yards per carry against the Packers.... AP might average 10 against that defense.

Here

#9 Oct 4, 2010
One more... If you asked the Detroit players..

You've played the Vikings and the Packers on the road ... which of those two teams do you think is the better team...
Unanimous answer....ummm, that would be the VIKINGS.
Danger

Sioux Falls, SD

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Yes, Aint. You have many reasons to believe your Vikings will be dominant.
idea

Duluth, MN

#11 Oct 4, 2010
the lions always play their best against the vikes pack not so much man are they wishing they started that one out pumped up
FUNNY

Marshfield, WI

#12 Oct 4, 2010
One question, was that little fairy hop and skip that he did after one play the true A-The-Rod? Because the champ belt thing sure is not him. Has won nothing. His true being come through on that move.

Cleveland, OH

#13 Oct 4, 2010
Aint My America wrote:
One more... If you asked the Detroit players..
You've played the Vikings and the Packers on the road ... which of those two teams do you think is the better team...
Unanimous answer....ummm, that would be the VIKINGS.
Why they lost both.... a loss is a loss.... Last year is last year. This year Oct 24 will be Brett's REVENGE DAY. Go get em Aaron....
Say No To Purple

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#14 Oct 4, 2010
good luck with the jets,losers

Cleveland, OH

#15 Oct 4, 2010
Say No To Purple wrote:
good luck with the jets,losers
You have to be honest. The queens really only have 3 easy games left this year... Arizona.... If they get a QB you are down to two easy games ..... Buffalo and Detroit again. I can almost see a 4-12 season for maybe the last season for the Vikes in Minny- SOTA
eric

Monroe, WI

#16 Oct 4, 2010
Detroit wont be easy.Actually no NFL game will be easy. Minn. has a ton of talent and will win their share of games.
saintsarebest

New Brunswick, NJ

#17 Oct 4, 2010
don't matter the siants are going to roll thru everybody this year!
idea

Duluth, MN

#18 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why they lost both.... a loss is a loss.... Last year is last year. This year Oct 24 will be Brett's REVENGE DAY. Go get em Aaron....
sad life you must live

Cleveland, OH

#19 Oct 4, 2010
idea wrote:
<quoted text>
sad life you must live
No not at all..... We watch the 3 time Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers. Makes life good.

How many Super Bowls have your Vikings won. Let me think . Wait !!! Oh thats right. ZERO How could I forget. You have won zero times.. Must be a sad life for you .
saintsarebest

New Brunswick, NJ

#20 Oct 4, 2010
ranks666 wrote:
<quoted text>
No not at all..... We watch the 3 time Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers. Makes life good.
How many Super Bowls have your Vikings won. Let me think . Wait !!! Oh thats right. ZERO How could I forget. You have won zero times.. Must be a sad life for you .
Been a while eh? WHO DAT!!! I like to watch you qb lay down when under pressure! That goofy saftey you guys drafted is out for the year, don't worry, mossy cade is available. He fits right in with what the packers are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeSean Jackson intrigues Raiders (Mar '14) Feb 10 DeBoner Jerkson 4
Charles Woodson returning to Raiders Feb 2 OldFartzDependz 2
Ray Lewis says the only reason anyone knows Tom... Jan '15 Brady Bulge 28
2015 NFL Draft: Oakland Raiders' Top 5 Needs Dec '14 Philatus 4
Charles Woodson and Justin Tuck Said They Would... Nov '14 Tony 2
As Broncos await, Oakland Raiders eager to shed... Nov '14 Tony 4
Geno Smith's Slower Trigger Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 92
More from around the web