3 hrs. ago - Super Bowl XLV: Steelers...

3 hrs. ago - Super Bowl XLV: Steelers vs. Packers: Eyes on the big prize

There are 2 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Feb 4, 2011, titled 3 hrs. ago - Super Bowl XLV: Steelers vs. Packers: Eyes on the big prize. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

Green Bay's Charles Woodson , whose quick reactions and aggressiveness on the field won him the The Associated Press Defensive Player of the Year award in 2009, is an integral part of the Packers' defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

black and yellow

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Ya but Troy Polamalu won the AP Defence player of the year THIS YEAR! And that's the only thing that counts. GO STEELERS!
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Feb 5, 2011
black and yellow wrote:
Ya but Troy Polamalu won the AP Defence player of the year THIS YEAR! And that's the only thing that counts. GO STEELERS!
That's the only thing that counts? I'm glad you think so. That means you won't care when the Packers win the Super Bowl. Congrats about Troy Polamalu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Woodson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New England Patriots The last game at Foxboro S... Oct '17 RaiderPharts 2
News Raiders vs. Texans playoff preview (Jan '17) Jan '17 SharePharts 12
News Raiders Fan's Drunken Karate Exhibition Ends Wh... (Sep '16) Sep '16 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 10
News NFL: Rice runs autographs for Landry at Pro Bow... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News NFL legend to retire (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Raiders' Del Rio wouldn't change late play call... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Farts losers 1
News Thompson: 49ers, Raiders truths about to be rev... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 4
More from around the web