Jacksonville Jaguars defender Brent H...

Jacksonville Jaguars defender Brent Hawkins' choice of his pet ...

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Jacksonville Jaguars defender Brent Hawkins' choice of his pet .... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

There's not a darn thing wrong with a grown man owning a cat. Unless your name is Brent Hawkins and you play for the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

bebe

Windermere, FL

#1 Jul 17, 2007
I have a cat too! and I love him
1 FAN OF BRENT HAWKINS

AOL

#2 Jul 17, 2007
GREAT ARTICLE AND PHOTO SHOOT WITH BRENT AND BRUCE LEROY. IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE READ AND NICE TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF AN NFL PLAYER.

Since: May 07

Orlando

#3 Jul 17, 2007
Loved the article and the pictures. Its refreshing to see an article on a major league sports player who is a caring responsible pet owner. There have been so many recent articles involving sports figures abusing animals,dying in alcohol related car crashes, womanizing, and abusing steroids. I commend Mr. Hawkins as well for promoting adoption from the Humane Society and for condemning declawing as "inhumane." Thank-you, for loving and caring for your cat.
Josh

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2007
Nice article on Brent and Bruce. I also want to commend Brent on adopting and animal and caring for it in a respectable manor. I also think that Brent will have a big impact this year for the Jaguars. He has a non-stop motor and will have many key plays in Jacksonvilles pursuit of a superbowl title. Congratulations Brent!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Sharon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jaguars target Miami Dolphins' Daunte Culpepper (Jun '07) May '10 Dolpharts 4
News Sharon, Curry make Jags' practice squad (Nov '07) Sep '08 Jared Butts 5
News Jaguars re-sign free-agent lineman Maurice Will... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Robert aka panda 1
News Jags' new WR is clear-cut favorite (Jul '07) Aug '07 trainer 4
News Local News - Jaguars Player's Hometown Is Suppo... (Mar '07) Jun '07 a blizzy 8
News Player's tirade at deputy made public (Mar '07) Mar '07 Jags Fan 1
News Local News - Former Coach Praises Jaguars Playe... (Mar '07) Mar '07 kiki 2
More from around the web