Bleak 49ers arrive in London

Bleak 49ers arrive in London

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Bleak 49ers arrive in London. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

As far away as England, the 49ers are an epic disappointment. The prospect of the team's visit began exciting fans across the pond in February, when quarterback Alex Smith served as a Super Bowl analyst for the BBC and "came across as very smooth and personable, frank, and able to talk to the British audience through the jargon," according to his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

Mark Winshel

El Cerrito, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2010
The 49ers record right now is one win and six losses. And even the one game they won they were behind at least most if not all of the first half and the final score had them only barely ahead.(So their record could just as easily be 0-7.)

In other words if they lose this game in London, and which would make their record 1-7, I suggest the team see if it can save some money by rather than paying airfare back to SF instead letting the team permanently stay in Europe and never coming back to the Bay area again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charles Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Panthers vs Falcons Injury Update: Remmers to S... Oct '16 Cry Baby Leveled 1
News "The Coaches Didnt Think I Was 100%" (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jim 20
News Everson Griffen's Contract Was a Panic Move by ... (May '14) May '14 viking nation 3
News 2013 NFL mock draft: Could the Panthers take a ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Cam 1
News Best and Worst Moves of Carolina Panthers Free ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 mark davis 1
News Kool-Aid completes Cam Newton's holiday feast (Nov '12) Nov '12 Tamisan35 1
News Panthers In Danger Of Losing Fans (Nov '12) Nov '12 Harry Horton 2
More from around the web