Chandler Harnish safe in Northern Illinois shooting tragedy

Feb 16, 2008 Full story: The Bluffton News-Banner

Chandler Harnish, a freshman student at Northern Illinois University, is safe and sound at his home near Bluffton after the horrendous tragedy that occurred on that campus Thursday afternoon. via The Bluffton News-Banner

Full Story
Madison

AOL

#1 Feb 17, 2008
Is it just me or is it a little weird that a newspaper would be so interested in an individual kid who apparently wasn't really that close to the ugliness?

Bluffton must be a really really small town.

I guess, in a way, it's kind of nice.

Man, in contrast I bet I could be stampeded to death by the University of Wisconsin's dairy cows and I wouldn't get a headline in my hometown paper.
jmac

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 20, 2008
this actually wasn't even his hometown paper...he's just a widely respected young man in the area
Knight

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2009
That was his hometown paper and he is widely respected only becuase of his football ability not his character as a person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chandler Harnish Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colts come from behind to beat Bengals 20-16 (Aug '12) Aug '12 kathy Roberts 1
Luck looks good as Colts beat Rams 38-3 (Aug '12) Aug '12 BlitzburghX7 1
Northern Illnois slips past Toledo in shootout (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jack Gibson 1
Bowl Victory Give Huskies Most Wins In Schoola ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 BigDan 1
Scott leads Ohio to win, sets up East showdown ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 editterry 1
NIU QB Chandler Harnish takes drills into his o... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Huskie Fan 2
Home cookin': Louisiana Tech tops Northern Illi... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Hard Knox 1

Chandler Harnish People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE