LSU Wins 'Saban Bowl' 41-34 Over 'Bama

Nov 3, 2007 Full story: The Associated Press

Maybe now those folks at LSU can get over Nick Saban and relish what they have: a living-on-the-edge team that's still in the thick of the national championship race after another heart-stopping victory.

Les Miles' Cardiac Tigers did it again Saturday night, scoring two touchdowns in the final three minutes to rally No. 3 LSU to a 41-34 win over No. 17 Alabama, which should serve as payback for the coach who won a title in Cajun Country but is now considered a turncoat by the purple and gold. Read more

Full Story
Tigers 2004 champs

United States

#1 Nov 3, 2007
Good job Tigers!!! Just keep it going...

And yes... I think I am going to have a heart attack before the year is over!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why LSU Will Win the West (and Possibly SEC) in... (Jul '09) Feb '11 deathvalley 46
The bad old days? LSU picked to finish 4th in W... (Jul '10) Sep '10 BigDan 43
eli061410.jpg (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mark 1
Cleveland Browns Draft: Trade Up, Trade Down Or... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Concerned Clevela... 7
Tigers are in rare position for opener (Feb '10) Mar '10 ART DECO MAN 3
SEC begins to wean out contenders with LSU-Georgia (Oct '09) Oct '09 T-Town Clown 10
SEC Notebook: Can LSU keep dodging bullets on t... (Oct '09) Oct '09 geauxtigers311 1
More from around the web