Breaking down the Ravens' 2008 schedule

Breaking down the Ravens' 2008 schedule

There are 41 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 20, 2008, titled Breaking down the Ravens' 2008 schedule. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Beat reporter Jamison Hensley's looks at the 2008 schedule. Home games in RED. Preseason games are Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
john

Baltimore, MD

#43 Apr 24, 2008
Jopa-n wrote:
<quoted text>But if he says Ravens 11-5 then, dude knows what he's talking about, right? If he says 12-4 he's just doing his job, right? 7-9 is a gift with a 2nd year QB or utter retread or rookie starter at QB against this schedule. Your right it's a little early to predict, but 7-9 is a gift from the gods with the QB situation AND rookie head coach with no off. cord. or def. cord. experience.
No, Jopa, my point was that predictions at this are like reading tea leaves. That article was something my 16 year old son knows is a bunch of junk. I would not care if the prediction was 12-4 or 4-12. My example of the Steelers post super bowl year was just to show that you can't predict next year off of last year. And remember when Jamal went down on the 3rd play of summer camp? September might as well be 4 years away in predictability, especially pre-draft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
News NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
News Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
News Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
News Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
News Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
More from around the web