Source: Offensive coordinator candidates revealed for Aggie foo...

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Former Minnesota offensive coordinator Mike Dunbar, Feather River College head coach Steve Mooshagian, Nebraska Kearney offensive coordinator Russ Martin, UNLV offensive coordinator Rob Phenicie and Idaho quarterbacks coach Jonathan Smith all interviewed for the offensive coordinator position at New Mexico State, a source close to the search ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2009
Len J J Lo Presto

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Dec 27, 2009
I would love to see Rob Phenicie get the job. He is one of the top ten in the nation on yards per play, however his former head coach is now the head coach at UNLV. It would be very odd for him to break away or not join his former head coach.

The J.C. Coaches in California really like Steve Mooshagian a lot. No statistics available like their is with BCS and FCS Schools. Walker wants to make his living by recruiting mostly California players. Coach Mooshagian (Nickname is Moose) would also help in the recruiting in California also, he is very popular with the high school coaches there.

If your story is correct, I hope he gives it to one of the two coaches. If Phenicie gets the job, I would wonder why would he come to NMSU over UNLV?

While the remaining have experience can they help with recruiting? Also I see nothing that shows they were ever in the top ten.

Can we find someone for $75,000.00 a year? Whomever it is I hope we can pay him at least $90,000.00

Len
LETS GO

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Dec 27, 2009
Dunbar has been to alot of schools. Would he only last one one year here as well???? Get rid of Boston and then things will get better in all sports.
Comment

Mcpherson, KS

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Don't let the fact that Russ Martin has coached at smaller schools fool you. He has one of the brightest football minds out there. Super guy, a real professional, and hopefully he gets a shot at this job. He will not disappoint.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chad Johnson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE