Joe Soucheray: Favre's will-he-or-won...

Joe Soucheray: Favre's will-he-or-won't-he saga has the feel of rea...

There are 25 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Joe Soucheray: Favre's will-he-or-won't-he saga has the feel of rea.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Our quarterback, who at times seems charmingly enough disturbed with all those bats in his belfry, had major newsgathering institutions wrapped around his paw last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JohnJ

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Aug 9, 2010
I think Tarvaris is now finally ready.
rED

Milwaukee, WI

#22 Aug 9, 2010
Toolguy wrote:
<quoted text>winnng the division? Is that the crap you are talking about?
No, its the winning the division and making the Pack look like shit, but NOT winning the SB ...
rED

Milwaukee, WI

#23 Aug 9, 2010
Roman Circus wrote:
Like the Roman Empire the USA has football to distract the masses. Meanwhile, business as usual, stadiums get tax money, then control given to private team owners, IraqafghaPakran war and big banks suck the blood out of the economy, BP ravages the Gulf-
Joe's Garbage logic supports tax money for private billionaire sports teams, but woe to a sick person getting public health.
Hey ... When in Rome Circus Maximus ...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#24 Aug 10, 2010
Roman Circus wrote:
Joe's Garbage logic supports tax money for private billionaire sports teams, but woe to a sick person getting public health.
Your logic is not quite...that's like saying, "Since my dad gave me ten dollars to go see a movie, he should of course give me $25,000 to buy a new car as well."
Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#25 Aug 14, 2010
I really want to see Favre come back to the Vikes this season.

I just wish he would stop consulting the Magic 8 Ball every time he has to make a decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
News NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
News Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
News Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
News Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
News Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
More from around the web