Landry more comfortable, confident

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Landry more comfortable, confident. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

There was a moment last week when safety Dawan Landry slammed into running back Cory Ross during a rushing drill, eliciting a cry of "Yeah, Landry!" from someone standing on the sideline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Mike

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Aug 10, 2008
While Mason was taunting Landry....I heard that the rest of the defense layed down in the shade and then several spectators were able to jump in and get sacks. One spectator was hurt while rushing in. It was reported that he tripped over Gaithers colering book.
dummy

AOL

#2 Aug 10, 2008
Mike wrote:
While Mason was taunting Landry....I heard that the rest of the defense layed down in the shade and then several spectators were able to jump in and get sacks. One spectator was hurt while rushing in. It was reported that he tripped over Gaithers colering book.
if you are going to try and be funny please learn how to spell coloring book
Dan

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 10, 2008
Dawan Landry is one hell of a player. What a steal for a second day draft pick!
Tim

Chevy Chase, MD

#5 Aug 10, 2008
Dawan has come a long way and im glad he plays for the ravens!

“GO RAVENS!”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 10, 2008
Mike wrote:
You don't have many friends, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
News NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
News Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
News Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
News Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
News Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
More from around the web