Biggest surprise is lack of drama

Biggest surprise is lack of drama

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 26, 2008, titled Biggest surprise is lack of drama. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

I waited. And waited. And waited. But there was nothing during this fast-moving, streamlined NFL Draft that will allow it to live on historically in my memory, or yours.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

DA TRUTH

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 27, 2008
THE MOST OVER-HYPED ESPN CIRCUS THERE IS. WHO THE HELL IS MEL KUPCAKE AND WHY IS HE ON TELEVISION. IF IT WERNT FOR ESPN HE'D BE DRIVING A FLOWER TRUCK. MOCK DRAFTS??? THE WHOLE THING IS A MUCK
JUDGE DREDD

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2008
Consider the mental state of those wahoos who attend the draft. Talk about get a life. Give a Jets fan a chance to act like a performing seal or a baboon and they grab a sign and head for the FART or SCHMART and head for the nearest blinking red light. What a zoo!!!!
Bill

Asheville, NC

#4 Apr 27, 2008
It's Sunday, please be nice. Bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
News NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
News Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
News Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
News Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
News Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
More from around the web