Former Coach Thinks Michael Vick Was 'On the Verge of Turning...

There are 8 comments on the Jun 6, 2008, Netscape story titled Former Coach Thinks Michael Vick Was 'On the Verge of Turning.... In it, Netscape reports that:

This story has mostly positive ratings. 9 votes / No sinks Former Coach Thinks Michael Vick Was 'On the Verge of Turning Sports - Hue Jackson is probably best known as the target of Chad Johnson's affections ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Netscape.

Rebecca

United States

#1 Jun 6, 2008
What??????
Rebecca

United States

#2 Jun 6, 2008
Looked for a story and where is it. Good job,robo!
Anbreen

United States

#3 Jun 6, 2008
He was going to "come into his own next year." Every year.

“Love My Rattlers”

Since: Feb 08

Atlanta

#4 Jun 17, 2008
Looks like some coaches in the NFL are preparing for 2009....and the Ravens would be a pretty good place to start...or the Bucs (Gruden already hinting)...or a matchup with CJ in Detroit.
new york

Bridgewater, NJ

#5 Jun 17, 2008
"Former Coach Thinks Michael Vick was on the verge" of turning the NFL upside down. Unfortunately, he ended up turning it into a three ring circus. This coach, who thinks vick is worth something went from the Bengals, to the Falcons, to the Ravens in a very short time and he's sending tips to vick in the "joint". Oh yeah, his opinion is worth listening to.

“"Love My Racists"”

Since: Mar 08

Atlanta

#6 Jun 17, 2008
new york wrote:
"Former Coach Thinks Michael Vick was on the verge" of turning the NFL upside down. Unfortunately, he ended up turning it into a three ring circus. This coach, who thinks vick is worth something went from the Bengals, to the Falcons, to the Ravens in a very short time and he's sending tips to vick in the "joint". Oh yeah, his opinion is worth listening to.
Oh it's true alright. I communicate on a daily basis with most of the OC's and know first hand that they are all sending Michael the teams playbooks. Not only that but each NFL team has sent Michael a universal gym machine and bowflex that he works out on in his private gym at Leavenworth. I've even heard that some of the teams are actually sending their wide receivers on the weekends so Michael can begin practice throwing to them in case their team is the one Michael chooses when he gets out in early '09 and starts tearin' up the league. I also know that Michael has been given state of the art video equipment to watch drill practices and footage of all of the different teams upcoming play schemes.

Lastly, I have talked to the warden at Leavenworth and know firsthand that Michael is being provided special high protein and high vitamin special meals to prepare him for his release and return to football in early 2009.
new york

Bridgewater, NJ

#7 Jun 17, 2008
-Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's true alright. I communicate on a daily basis with most of the OC's and know first hand that they are all sending Michael the teams playbooks. Not only that but each NFL team has sent Michael a universal gym machine and bowflex that he works out on in his private gym at Leavenworth. I've even heard that some of the teams are actually sending their wide receivers on the weekends so Michael can begin practice throwing to them in case their team is the one Michael chooses when he gets out in early '09 and starts tearin' up the league. I also know that Michael has been given state of the art video equipment to watch drill practices and footage of all of the different teams upcoming play schemes.
Lastly, I have talked to the warden at Leavenworth and know firsthand that Michael is being provided special high protein and high vitamin special meals to prepare him for his release and return to football in early 2009.
Really. Well I bet you didn't know they also sent him the lingerie he had hidden in his locker. He really missed it. I got that from a very reliable source. See, some of my cop friends are also friends with the prison guards.
Black Beauty

United States

#8 Jun 17, 2008
I heard Bubba liked the lingerie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Purify's NFL hopes takes a hit: Eureka native c... (Aug '08) Jul '14 ryan kerker 28
News NFL Rumors: Are Dallas Cowboys Close To Hiring ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 kath ... 4
News Miami Dolphins’ Chad Johnson jailed for he... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Beasty Boys 2
News Chad Ochocinco is officially no more (Jul '12) Aug '12 Dahc Nosnhoj 8
News Hue Jackson back with Bengals (Feb '12) Feb '12 TexasRaider 1
News Chad Ochocinco of Cincinnati Bengals says he's ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Who Dey 1
News Cincinnati Bengals v Atlanta Falcons (Jan '11) Jan '11 GHD Hair Straight... 1
More from around the web