Kolb, Vick impress in Eagles' win over Jaguars

Aug 13, 2010 Full story: PhillyBurbs.com 19

Playing their first game without Donovan McNabb, the Philadelphia Eagles showed they have capable quarterbacks.

Full Story
jacksonville

Tampa, FL

#1 Aug 15, 2010
either vick or kolb's mothers would look good playing against del rio's jags.

No coaching, No players, and the owner sleeps all day.
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
JACKSONVILLE, YOUR TEAM SHOULD'VE TRADED FOR VICK THEN THE STADIUM WOULD GET SOLD OUT AND THE ACTION AND EXCITEMENT WOULD'VE WAKEN HIM UP!!!...WITH 24 STARTING OTHER STIFFS...VICK LOOKED WAY BETTER THAN THEM AND PLAYS WAY BETTER THAN THEM...NEGITIVE POLITICS AND VERY LOW TRADE ROUNDS IS WHAT REALLY KEEPS VICK AWAY FROM OTHER NFL FRANCHISES......
Popular poll

Tampa, FL

#3 Aug 15, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
NEGITIVE POLITICS AND VERY LOW TRADE ROUNDS IS WHAT REALLY KEEPS VICK AWAY FROM OTHER NFL FRANCHISES......
not to mention the drama,personal bad choices, constant involvement with the cops, past prison sentences and future prison sentences.
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
NEGATIVE...ONE PAST PRISON SENTENCE AND A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD...MUCH MORE PROMISE THAN WHAT YOUR JAG KITTENS SHOWED...VICK KILLED YOU GUYS AS A FALCON....GO AWAY AND CHANT FOR WHO?...GARRARD!!!
LOL....LOL...LMOA....LAUGH MY..A O...LOL...
acw

Hurricane, WV

#5 Aug 15, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
NEGATIVE...ONE PAST PRISON SENTENCE AND A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD...MUCH MORE PROMISE THAN WHAT YOUR JAG KITTENS SHOWED...VICK KILLED YOU GUYS AS A FALCON....GO AWAY AND CHANT FOR WHO?...GARRARD!!!
and as a eagle. disgruntled jags fan, bad thing is even after a 2 year layoff, hes better than any player in jville lmao
LMAO

United States

#6 Aug 15, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
Vick is a subhuman

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#7 Aug 15, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
Yeah! Too bad he developed a craving for "killing" dogs too. That sort of ruined his karma. But then, being a sick, twisted, animal abusing thug does that to a man.
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#8 Aug 15, 2010
Barbara Hathaway wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! Too bad he developed a craving for "killing" dogs too. That sort of ruined his karma. But then, being a sick, twisted, animal abusing thug does that to a man.
You are exactly right!
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#9 Aug 15, 2010
WHAT WOULD YOU HATERS THINK OF ME IF I KICKED A FEW DOGS AROUND MYSELF AND PERHAPS TORE AN EAR OFF OR TWO AND THROWN IT AROUND?....OF COURSE, THE DOGS BEING STUFFED ANIMALS WHEN I WAS THREE YEARS OLD....LOL....LOL...LMOA...LOL ...
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#10 Aug 15, 2010
HATHAWAY WROTE: Yeah! Too bad he developed a craving for "killing" dogs too.

YAWN...4 YEARS AND IN THE PAST!!...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?....I DEVELOPED A CRAVING FOR MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRIES....UM...YUMMYYY...YUM... WANT TO SHARE SOME?....LOL....LOL...LMOA...L OL....

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#11 Aug 15, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
HATHAWAY WROTE: Yeah! Too bad he developed a craving for "killing" dogs too.
YAWN...4 YEARS AND IN THE PAST!!...BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?....I DEVELOPED A CRAVING FOR MCDONALD'S FRENCH FRIES....UM...YUMMYYY...YUM... WANT TO SHARE SOME?....LOL....LOL...LMOA...L OL....
A twisted mind stays there forever. Anybody who can do to a dog what Michael Vick did to his dogs is mentally deficient and will never change. I think his "private parts" need to be whacked off so he can't breed any more.

As for those french fries though, thanks but I've had some blackberry cobbler after my pork fried rice (which I made myself) so McDonalds doesn't look too good to me right now.
LOL

Tampa, FL

#12 Aug 15, 2010
convick is a prison sentence waiting to happen.

He'll do time again......there's more to life than playing a game and convick doesn't understand that nor does he care.

There are many animals that can run fast, but just like convick they can't function in a society of people.
tknowsbest

Mableton, GA

#13 Aug 16, 2010
LOL WROTE; vick is a great person very assisting in animal rights..now always waiting to do thing right thing.

He'll plant the good example again......there's more to life than playing a game and he show that in his speeches. Kids understand that and are listening, showing they really care.

There are many animals that can run fast, but just like vick he's the best...vick functions like no other in a society of people.

LOL...WELL SAID...WE NEED MORE VICK SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU.....
Proud HATER

Atlanta, GA

#14 Aug 16, 2010
GED classes are held at the Fulton library
tknowsbest

Mableton, GA

#15 Aug 16, 2010
PROUD HATER WROTE; GED classes are held at the Fulton library..

I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR CEREMONY WAS TREMENDOUS...I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU HATER..."WAIT A MINUTE, I COINED THE PHRASE"..."PROUD HATER"...I'M A GENIUS...I ACTUALLY DISCOVERED HER NAME..
NOW PROUD HATER YOU KNOW YOU OWE ME ROYALTIES...

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#16 Aug 17, 2010
the Convick is very assisting in animal rights, boy is that ever a funny statement. the reason the Convick is anywhere speaking about animal abuse is b/c HE HAS TO.......he is low life an abuser.....it will follow him all of his life............GO KOLB E A G L E S hahahaha
tknowsbest

Atlanta, GA

#17 Aug 17, 2010
PROUD HATER WROTE; GED classes are held at the Fulton library..

I GUESS YOU WOULD KNOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR CEREMONY WAS TREMENDOUS...I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU HATER..."WAIT A MINUTE, I COINED THE PHRASE"..."PROUD HATER"...I'M A GENIUS...I ACTUALLY DISCOVERED HER NAME..
NOW PROUD HATER YOU KNOW YOU OWE ME ROYALTIES...

“Live and let live”

Since: Mar 10

New Jersey

#18 Sep 26, 2010
tknowsbest wrote:
JACKSONVILLE, YOUR TEAM SHOULD'VE TRADED FOR VICK THEN THE STADIUM WOULD GET SOLD OUT AND THE ACTION AND EXCITEMENT WOULD'VE WAKEN HIM UP!!!...WITH 24 STARTING OTHER STIFFS...VICK LOOKED WAY BETTER THAN THEM AND PLAYS WAY BETTER THAN THEM...NEGITIVE POLITICS AND VERY LOW TRADE ROUNDS IS WHAT REALLY KEEPS VICK AWAY FROM OTHER NFL FRANCHISES......
I was looking for a post with you in it which is why this is an old article. I just had to tell you, you were right. You said "wait and see Vick will impress you just give him a chance", and you were right. You said "He will learn the plays better and take more time in the pocket" and he has. I thought you deserved to hear it from me. I don't agree with everything you have said on here but you were always fair with me and I respect that.

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#19 Sep 28, 2010
hahhahah way to funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim's Take: News and notes from Eagles camp (Aug '11) Aug '11 Shadoz 16
New flock takes off (Aug '11) Aug '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 22
Vick makes it look easy (Aug '11) Aug '11 John Madden 1
Kolb forgotten man in Vick's comeback story (Jan '11) Jun '11 New York 12
Kolb, Vick play well as Eagles top Jags (Aug '10) Sep '10 Flute 74
Philadelphia Eagles: OTAs Conclude - Training C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Brandon nyg fan 1
More from around the web