Kolb forgotten man in Vick's comeback story

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: Seattle Post-Intelligencer 12

Before one can succeed, someone else has to fail. Great comebacks are the counter result of epic collapses.

Full Story
SOS

Fishers, IN

#1 Jan 6, 2011
Go KOLB !!!LMAO !!!
USA ROCKS

United States

#2 May 28, 2011
Thoughts
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#3 May 28, 2011
Thoughts about disturbed, what kind of sicko, no show, needs to support an animal abuser, POS, to the extent you bois do ? I can see watching him play football or even putting him as a fantasy pick (NUTS), but to repeatedly play nonsense games, dispense meaningless insults, and use another's sicko behavior as a rational standard. WOW ! You IDIOTS need to find another hobby ! LMAOROTF !

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#4 May 28, 2011
YOUR COPY AND PASTE MANEUVER IS TAKING TREMENDOUS AMOUNTS OF HIT POINTS OFF ! Now that you have wore them down....CHALLENGE THEM TO A WAGER ! MAYBE YOU COULD WAGER THEM OVER WHO HAS MORE BUBBLE GUM IN THEIR PANTRY ! THAT WILL SHOW THEM ! AND THEN WHEN THEY ARE ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER FROM THAT, CHALLENGE THEM TO WATCH YOU SWIM ! HAHAHAHA ! THAT WILL SHOW THEM ! AFTER THAT, CHALLENGE THEM TO WATCH YOU TYPE ON THE INTERNET ! HAHAHAHA ! THEY CANNOT HANDLE THAT KIND OF PRESSURE ! YOU ARE IMPORTANT ! WE ARE WINNING THE INTERNET ! SUCK IT CONLICKERS!
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#6 May 29, 2011
Another jack*ss who posts without facts.....Imagine our surprise. Come on now, lay off him - I mean the guys a hero I mean he is a hero right I mean he turned himself in sure--He took immediate responsibility too yeah--you know he's answered all the questions right--he's totally concerned with his animal victims totally--I mean he keeps getting these hero type awards huh -so that must mean hes a hero right - I mean after all hes doing heroic things like not killing dogs and not burying dogs alive anymore and heroic stuff like that - And hes playing QB in the NFL and that makes you a hero - he's got more money that everyone so that's heroic right--All right so he cant ever honor a commitment or anything but hey the guys very busy out there trying to save the world and that can be very draining - Jeez, I sure know hes my hero - I mean my hero used to be my dad but now its Vick - I sure hope they dedicate a dog fighting video game to him ! Be bad *ss if you got to drain beagle blood in a triage ! Drown losers in a pool or shock then with Porsche car batteries...... Oh Yeah

SARCASM WARNING ! LMAOROTF !

#7 May 31, 2011
NICE ! VICK CANNOT HANDLE YOUR TYPING ! HE CARES WHAT MAILMEN THINK ! YOU ARE IMPORTANT ! VICK IS HURT BY THE THINGS YOU SAY ! YOU MATTER ! YOUR FAMILY LOVES THE WORK YOU DO ON TOPIX ! THEY ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU ! Everybody is so jealous of you ! When you post on topix, it shows your family how much you really care ! THEY LOVE YOU MAN !
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#8 May 31, 2011
We ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE ! We see the convick's COSTS ! Everyday.....LMAOROTF !

#9 Jun 1, 2011
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO ! MORE COPY AND PASTE ! YOU ARE SPECIAL ! I BET YOUR FAMILY WAS CHEERING YOU ON AS YOU TYPED THAT ! Everybody is jealous of your family !
ex-pert

Seattle, WA

#11 Jun 1, 2011
We ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE ! We see the convick's COSTS ! Everyday.....LMAOROTF ! Nobody is jealous of your anything.......

#12 Jun 1, 2011
HAHAHA ! YEAH ! 2O MILLION ! Playing football is a CURSE ! WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE ! THE 4 OF US WHO SHOWED UP TO PROTEST ARE STRIKING FEAR IN VICK'S HEART ! EVERYBODY CARES WHAT YOU TYPE ! YOU ARE IMPORTANT ! ON LINE PETITIONS WORK ! VICK IS GOING TO RETIRE BECAUSE OF THEM ! SUCK IT CONLICKERS !
New York

United States

#15 Jun 5, 2011
If 20 mil is a curse, then curse me. LOL
New York

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2011
Shadoz weeps for Kolb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim's Take: News and notes from Eagles camp (Aug '11) Aug '11 Shadoz 16
New flock takes off (Aug '11) Aug '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 22
Vick makes it look easy (Aug '11) Aug '11 John Madden 1
Kolb, Vick impress in Eagles' win over Jaguars (Aug '10) Sep '10 Shadoz 19
Kolb, Vick play well as Eagles top Jags (Aug '10) Sep '10 Flute 74
Philadelphia Eagles: OTAs Conclude - Training C... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Brandon nyg fan 1

Chad Hall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE