Brad Childress on Vikings: 'I didn't ...

Brad Childress on Vikings: 'I didn't do everything perfectly, but I felt I coached my way'

There are 229 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 3, 2010, titled Brad Childress on Vikings: 'I didn't do everything perfectly, but I felt I coached my way'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress as his team plays the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field Sunday October 24, 2010.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Cunning Stunts

Saint Paul, MN

#225 Dec 9, 2010
paris wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's too boring. All they have over there is integrity, excellence, and stuff like that. All day long they're polishing Superbowl rings and trophies. Sometimes they build more display cases too. Really boring.
Now, over here in the Vikings forum is where all the interesting stuff is. Something new everyday. One day it's boat trips. Then it's Favre and a bunch of picks, then it's Moss passing thru on his way to the Titans, then the coach gets fired. It's why people watch soap operas. Lots of trash and turmoil. Nothing like it. That's why we're here. Winning it all isn't what it's cracked-up to be ya know.
Pretty boring stuff here compared to Mossy Cade the rapist (oh by the way, he raped his friggin' AUNT!!! I know the half bred Packer fans don't see the wrong in that), Najeh Davenport taking a dump in a laundry basket inside a college co-eds dorm room closet (well that was before he was a Packer but you did your due diligence and drafted him anyway. Packer scouts determined that he wiped his poop with a white T-shirt so he passed their intelligence test right away), and Mark Chmura boinking every 14 year old in a bikini (I've seen a lot of 40-ish, emphasis on the ish, sconnie women so maybe I see his point)... Hey Johnny Jolly (Packers D Lineman suspended for drug trafficing in case you didn't know) how's the Coke business going??? That alone makes the Vikings + Michael Vick circa 2007 absolute SAINTS!!! And both teams will miss the playoffs this year..... Integrity, Intelligence??? whatever..... PS you only won one Super Bowl when the Super Bowl was legitimate!
paris

Menomonee Falls, WI

#226 Dec 11, 2010
jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
there is actually pretty substantial evidence that roman polanski did not commit that terrible crime and i believe that is part of the reason he has been accepted back into film circles.

Right!

And OJ Simpson didn't do it, Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, and the South won the Civil War.

paris

Menomonee Falls, WI

#227 Dec 11, 2010
Cunning Stunts wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty boring stuff here compared to Mossy Cade the rapist (oh by the way, he raped his friggin' AUNT!!! I know the half bred Packer fans don't see the wrong in that), Najeh Davenport taking a dump in a laundry basket inside a college co-eds dorm room closet (well that was before he was a Packer but you did your due diligence and drafted him anyway. Packer scouts determined that he wiped his poop with a white T-shirt so he passed their intelligence test right away), and Mark Chmura boinking every 14 year old in a bikini (I've seen a lot of 40-ish, emphasis on the ish, sconnie women so maybe I see his point)... Hey Johnny Jolly (Packers D Lineman suspended for drug trafficing in case you didn't know) how's the Coke business going??? That alone makes the Vikings + Michael Vick circa 2007 absolute SAINTS!!! And both teams will miss the playoffs this year..... Integrity, Intellgence??? whatever..... PS you only won one Super Bowl when the Super Bowl was legitimate!

PSS - That will ALWAYS be one more than than the Vikings.

PSSS - Nice year.
idea

Duluth, MN

#228 Dec 11, 2010
of course not he just did everything WRONG
idea

Duluth, MN

#229 Dec 11, 2010
jeb wrote:
<quoted text>
there is actually pretty substantial evidence that roman polanski did not commit that terrible crime and i believe that is part of the reason he has been accepted back into film circles.
your from san fransico I understand your okay with that kind of stuff there, sicko
idea

Duluth, MN

#230 Dec 11, 2010
Cunning Stunts wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty boring stuff here compared to Mossy Cade the rapist (oh by the way, he raped his friggin' AUNT!!! I know the half bred Packer fans don't see the wrong in that), Najeh Davenport taking a dump in a laundry basket inside a college co-eds dorm room closet (well that was before he was a Packer but you did your due diligence and drafted him anyway. Packer scouts determined that he wiped his poop with a white T-shirt so he passed their intelligence test right away), and Mark Chmura boinking every 14 year old in a bikini (I've seen a lot of 40-ish, emphasis on the ish, sconnie women so maybe I see his point)... Hey Johnny Jolly (Packers D Lineman suspended for drug trafficing in case you didn't know) how's the Coke business going??? That alone makes the Vikings + Michael Vick circa 2007 absolute SAINTS!!! And both teams will miss the playoffs this year..... Integrity, Intelligence??? whatever..... PS you only won one Super Bowl when the Super Bowl was legitimate!
don't bother he'll start talking about superbowls, rodgers, world championships (forgetting they were told to disband in 21, etc.

He won't even read what you said just give a half-thought out generic response all packer fans memorize in grade school
idea

Duluth, MN

#231 Dec 11, 2010
keep Frazier

the labor situation. With a potential work stoppage looming, teams that change head coaches risk putting themselves at a distinct disadvantage. New head coaches may not be able to use offseason drills to install their offensive and defensive systems. They may not have that time to get to know their players and have their players get to know them. In these uncertain times, owners are going to need coaching continuity more than ever. Interim coaches, and even coaches on the hot seat, have an advantage this year that they've never had before.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story...
idea

Duluth, MN

#232 Dec 11, 2010
http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

notice the most accurate accuscore picks the vikes
Coach Childress

Brooksville, FL

#233 Dec 11, 2010
If I had it all to do over again, I would have had my offensive lineman fart at the line of scrimmage to draw opposing defensive players into getting offside calls by the game officials. It would have helped Brett Favre greatly in gaining an extra 5 yards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Robison keeps belief in Vikings going int... (May '17) May '17 Keep phartz 4
News Vikings' Linebacker Chad Greenway Expected To A... (Jan '17) Feb '17 ExpectedPharts 3
News Part One: Prioritizing The Vikings In-House Fre... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Detroit Lions Cannot Take Minnesota Vikings Lig... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 12
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart Update 2
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1