Vikings will use silent count on offense

Vikings will use silent count on offense

There are 24 comments on the story from Jan 22, 2010, titled Vikings will use silent count on offense. In it, reports that:

The Vikings will use a silent count on offense during Sunday's NFC championship game.

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Favre Experiment

San Jose, CA

#23 Jan 24, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you meant destitute mode, enjoy the beating.
Enjoy the loss.
Mark Skidmark

Largo, FL

#24 Jan 25, 2010
The silent count was as useless as a fart in a hurricane.

Since: Feb 08

#25 Jan 25, 2010
I was right about everything except the score.

Houston, TX

#26 Jan 25, 2010
I bet Favre did not sing "Pants on the ground" to all his male teammates again after the Saints game.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah a!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part One: Prioritizing The Vikings In-House Fre... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Detroit Lions Cannot Take Minnesota Vikings Lig... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 12
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart Update 2
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
More from around the web