Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson bl...

Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson blames himself for fumble, n...

There are 32 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 19, 2009, titled Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson blames himself for fumble, n.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Detroit's Philip Buchanon forces Adrian Peterson to fumble on his way to a second quarter touchdownas the Detroit Lions met the Vikings at the HHH Metrodome Sunday afternoon November 15, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#21 May 18, 2010
bulldog3 wrote:
and reading da bear fans posts are like reading dr. suess while on a bad acid trip. No sense comes out of it. At least the vikes make the topics site. them little furry bears you so covet are a thing of the past and cant even get attention that equals the rams team. Its obvious the bear fan is a total viking bandwagon fan and knows the vikes are the team to beat. thats why he feels so threatened and has the need to talk viking football 24/7. Now that hes on the bandwagon maybe he will talk some sense, doubt it though. Bear Down. And cant get up
Havent heard from you in while, Thought you were looking for Bullfarts.Vikes make the topics site, because Vikes put them in the topics site. Chicago has other things to occupy themselves with right now, like a pursuit of the Stanley Cup.(Thats another thing that people from Minnesota have no concept of either). It seems that you only need one Bear fan, or one Packer fan, or even just one Lion fan to misalign that Viking Bandwagon. I feel that its my job to help people of Minnesota at least talk about something, because they have nothing else going on!!

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#22 May 18, 2010
one Bear fan, or one Packer fan, or even just one Lion fan. dont worry bud, there will be more one day. cant help everyone loves those vikes.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#23 May 18, 2010
so funny listening to the little cross-border rivals. ooh ooh - illinois is sooo much better than MN. ooh ooh MN is sooo much better than Wisconsin cheese. There are good teams in each state listed but ive been to each of these places and wouldnt want to live in any of them. Winter in those parts are for eskimos and polar bears. not humans.. go sharks
Da Bears 2010

Glen Ellyn, IL

#25 May 18, 2010
dirt sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid do you have to be to stay in minnesota? No immigration issues there.
Your right. I cant imagine that Canadians would want to sneak into Minnesota
Mrs R

Minneapolis, MN

#27 May 18, 2010
dirt sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>How stupid do you have to be to stay in minnesota? No immigration issues there.
Keeps the hispanics out.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#29 May 18, 2010
Da Bears 2010 wrote:
<quoted text>Your right. I cant imagine that Canadians would want to sneak into Minnesota
They would

They love to watch the Vikes not play in a Super Bowl
aijalon daughtry

Sun Prairie, WI

#31 May 20, 2010
adrian peterson rockd
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#32 May 20, 2010
He drops the rock
Fred

Texarkana, AR

#33 May 20, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
He drops the rock
Your a coward.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#34 May 21, 2010
Yes

Ap hands are
Fred

Texarkana, AR

#35 May 21, 2010
Bullfarts wrote:
Yes
Ap hands are
You're a dickless coward.
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#36 May 24, 2010
Then that would be a vaginafull coward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brian Robison keeps belief in Vikings going int... (May '17) May '17 Keep phartz 4
News Vikings' Linebacker Chad Greenway Expected To A... (Jan '17) Feb '17 ExpectedPharts 3
News Part One: Prioritizing The Vikings In-House Fre... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Detroit Lions Cannot Take Minnesota Vikings Lig... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 12
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart Update 2
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
More from around the web