Minnesota Vikings' Adrian Peterson blames himself for fumble, n...

Detroit's Philip Buchanon forces Adrian Peterson to fumble on his way to a second quarter touchdownas the Detroit Lions met the Vikings at the HHH Metrodome Sunday afternoon November 15, 2009. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adrian Peterson

Waunakee, WI

#1 Nov 19, 2009
On the play in that picture I was thinking. I feel like I am wearing a cape. oh it is a cornerback. hey, why is the ball running faster than me? Oh man I got ninja'd!
VikeLife

Princeton, MN

#2 Nov 19, 2009
Adrian is the hot stud I like to watch. We gotta get the Vikes the stadium lets git er done!!!
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Chaska, MN

#3 Nov 19, 2009
HANG ON TO THE DAM BALL........PERIOD! IT'S GETTING OLD...NO MORE EXCUSES........OR EXPLANATIONS
Packers Suck

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Nov 19, 2009
I dont care if it was HC or not. HANG ON TO THE BALL!!!!!
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#5 Nov 19, 2009
Adrin peterson forget the tackle just keep running to the superbowl and with a total team effert we can win it all go vikings.
Oldvikesfan

Grand Forks, ND

#6 Nov 19, 2009
AP is one class act. It is a pleasure having guys like him to cheer for. He will continue to learn and become even more effective.
Hayden Fox

South Bend, IN

#7 Nov 20, 2009
Who are you kidding? Bevell a head coach. How about the fact that the Vikes have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL, NOT the most talented coaching in the NFL. Adrian should be the league leader in rushing,yds per carry, and td's. You don't think Chris Johnson sees 9 men in the box, S Jackson sees 9, D Williams at least 8- we have Favre, Harvin, Rice..etc and still struggle to run. Every big run seems to be ALL Adrian, he does not run untouched to the second level. That is on the coaching staff! Our talent will make almost anyone look good as a coordinator. Remember Belichick's staff-Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Mangini. Their lack of coaching ability is quite obvious. It will always be that you have to have talented players to win! Without a talented QB this year, we are 6-3 at best right now, probably 5-4. Childress will just put another warm body in there to get all the accolades and credit that goes with coaching a talented team.
Bashings Heads

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 20, 2009
Hayden Fox wrote:
Who are you kidding? Bevell a head coach. How about the fact that the Vikes have one of the most talented rosters in the NFL, NOT the most talented coaching in the NFL. Adrian should be the league leader in rushing,yds per carry, and td's. You don't think Chris Johnson sees 9 men in the box, S Jackson sees 9, D Williams at least 8- we have Favre, Harvin, Rice..etc and still struggle to run. Every big run seems to be ALL Adrian, he does not run untouched to the second level. That is on the coaching staff! Our talent will make almost anyone look good as a coordinator. Remember Belichick's staff-Romeo Crennel, Charlie Weis, Mangini. Their lack of coaching ability is quite obvious. It will always be that you have to have talented players to win! Without a talented QB this year, we are 6-3 at best right now, probably 5-4. Childress will just put another warm body in there to get all the accolades and credit that goes with coaching a talented team.
I bet with a Monday morning QB speech like that the Vikings will
definitely sign you to a 10 year 6 million dollar advisory coaching position!

Hey buddy, ENJOY THE GREAT SEASON and see you in the playoffs!!!!
Go Vikes

Rochester, MN

#9 Nov 20, 2009
Darrell Bevell an NFL head coaching candidate ? Come on Sean, put the pipe down..Maybe he could be a candidate for a Community College but no where near the NFL...Because he has ties to Favre ? Why would that make him a candidate ? 7th rated offense in the NFL ? He has the best running back and a hall of fame QB at his disposal...Stop being a homer Sean and give us something credible to read..
jeb

Oakland, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2009
frazier for head coach?...yeah, probably. bevell? don't think so.
the horse collar/fumble call was pretty ridiculous. i wonder if, at any point, the vikings staff is going to do what i have been saying from the beginning and either assign or hire someone to teach AD how to properly hold a football. i don't get that people don't understand this can be the difference between a great back and a historic back.
what a piece of work

Big Lake, MN

#11 Nov 20, 2009
Jensen the Super Homer sportswriter trying to kiss the A .$.$ of the Vikes again .... Bevell NEVER would be considered for any head coaching position until you maybe hit the pee wee level , thats about the same level his boss ,Chili ,should be at .... Defense is loaded with talent ,like the offense , but is sitting around middle of the road .... if Frazier were so good the talent loaded defense would have a much higher standing than it has .... he is nothing special .... just like all your senseless articles .... Jensen , have you ever played football or any sport ?? from your writings you look to be out of touch and don't understand the game of football and what would make someone qualify as a coach
Looney Cops

Minneapolis, MN

#12 Nov 20, 2009
Go Vikes wrote:
Darrell Bevell an NFL head coaching candidate ? Come on Sean, put the pipe down..Maybe he could be a candidate for a Community College but no where near the NFL...Because he has ties to Favre ? Why would that make him a candidate ? 7th rated offense in the NFL ? He has the best running back and a hall of fame QB at his disposal...Stop being a homer Sean and give us something credible to read..
Stop reading his post then buddy!

That will solve YOUR problem.
Crazy Dude

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Nov 20, 2009
what a piece of work wrote:
Jensen the Super Homer sportswriter trying to kiss the A .$.$ of the Vikes again .... Bevell NEVER would be considered for any head coaching position until you maybe hit the pee wee level , thats about the same level his boss ,Chili ,should be at .... Defense is loaded with talent ,like the offense , but is sitting around middle of the road .... if Frazier were so good the talent loaded defense would have a much higher standing than it has .... he is nothing special .... just like all your senseless articles .... Jensen , have you ever played football or any sport ?? from your writings you look to be out of touch and don't understand the game of football and what would make someone qualify as a coach
Your haten on Jenson because you can't write your own

hate mail?

Racist twerp!

Go wack on Sid then if you are soo good

at writing!
Old dweller

Olympia, WA

#14 Nov 20, 2009
BLAH BLAH BLAH wrote:
HANG ON TO THE DAM BALL........PERIOD! IT'S GETTING OLD...NO MORE EXCUSES........OR EXPLANATIONS
Did that fumble or fumbles cost the Vikings the game? If not, please shut the H-E-L-L up! No one will care for what you have to say. As long as the fumbles don't lose the games (that goes for interceptions also!), then we shouldn't dwell on those turnovers. Obviously the Vikings defense can help the Vikings recover from that turnover! I am not making excuses, but who are you telling any player it is getting old! That's why your name is "BLAH BLAH BLAH" because that is all you know is blah blah blah! What about Favre and his interceptions? He has the record for most thrown in his career, do we all say "Take the sack, don't force it.......period! It's getting old.....no more excuses......or explanations!!!!
what a piece of work

Big Lake, MN

#15 Nov 21, 2009
Crazy Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Your haten on Jenson because you can't write your own
hate mail?
Racist twerp!
Go wack on Sid then if you are soo good
at writing!
JENSEN = clueless ....just like you it looks like ....D .O .U .C .H. E B .A .G
packabacka

Grafton, WI

#16 Feb 5, 2010
muskratbob wrote:
Adrin peterson forget the tackle just keep running to the superbowl and with a total team effert we can win it all go vikings.
Here is muskrat bob fortellin the future again !

running to the superbowl with his pants and the ball on the ground.
Fonz

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Feb 5, 2010
packabacka wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is muskrat bob fortellin the future again !
running to the superbowl with his pants and the ball on the ground.
51 - 45 LOL
adrian peterson jersey

Hefei, China

#18 May 17, 2010
Where has the atricle been?
Da Bears 2010

Aurora, IL

#19 May 17, 2010
Wow, I didnt see this post. Man reading about the Vikings on the national sport topic site is like reading the Enquirer.

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#20 May 18, 2010
and reading da bear fans posts are like reading dr. suess while on a bad acid trip. No sense comes out of it. At least the vikes make the topics site. them little furry bears you so covet are a thing of the past and cant even get attention that equals the rams team. Its obvious the bear fan is a total viking bandwagon fan and knows the vikes are the team to beat. thats why he feels so threatened and has the need to talk viking football 24/7. Now that hes on the bandwagon maybe he will talk some sense, doubt it though. Bear Down. And cant get up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression Oct '14 Spieltard 3
With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
Kyle Rudolph to have surgery on Tuesday Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings LB Chad Greenway has broken left hand Sep '14 Switchuation 2
Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players with Something to ... Aug '14 40for60 6
Vikings: Lots to learn, little time to do it (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Vikings linebacker Chad Greenway rescues two pe... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web