Henderson works way back from gruesom...

Henderson works way back from gruesome injury

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 30, 2010, titled Henderson works way back from gruesome injury. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

When E.J. Henderson's left femur essentially snapped in half in a game against Arizona in December, the gruesome nature of the injury shook the Minnesota Vikings and reduced some of the toughest guys around to tears after the game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

johnye trottie

Alexander City, AL

#1 Aug 4, 2010
I am happy for my long time freind ej. It is good that he it trying to get back on the feild just take it easy dont rush it. Also he likes the game of football it is in his blood he will never give up later man have a great season this yera......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
News Kyle Rudolph to have surgery on Tuesday (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings LB Chad Greenway has broken left hand (Sep '14) Sep '14 Switchuation 2
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players with Something to ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 40for60 6
More from around the web