Gary read

Gary read

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 19, 2009, titled Gary read. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Hiccup endured: Not helping the 5-8 Panthers is that the Vikings had a major letdown two weeks ago in a 30-17 loss to the Cardinals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fed UP

Blakeslee, PA

#1 Dec 20, 2009
What a friggin disgrace. Petersons head is up his butt over a speeding ticket. Quit worring about the community so much and play FOOTBALL!! Chilli you spending your extention money instead of coaching or what?!! No will, no heart. Te whole damned team!! All of you. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves for a piss poor performance. Coaching is even worse than the execution of the players. RUN THE FOOTBALL!! RUNT THE FOOTBALL!! RUN THE FOOTBALL!! DUMB AS. I have been watching your sorry asses for 40+ years and sick and tired of the crap. This is football gentlemen. Play like men. Not layed back got it in the bag idiots. Play like that again and I know two shirts and a crap load of other Viking merchandise that is going to be burned or sold or giving away. Truthfully, a total discrace to em and I am sure others that have watched this team as long as I have. is it a wonder that you cannot get s new stadium?? You will play just as crappy in LA so get over it and just play football!!
Don

Austin, MN

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Always been losers.....&....Always will be losers!
Deal with it Minnesota!
And you are actually thinking of giving them a new stadium? Yeah right!
Was a nice dream you had, thinking Favre could help us by giving him the world....
Must have been the same young idiots that voted for our so called President!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part One: Prioritizing The Vikings In-House Fre... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Detroit Lions Cannot Take Minnesota Vikings Lig... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 12
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart Update 2
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
More from around the web