Grading the Vikings at the halfway po...

Grading the Vikings at the halfway point of the season

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 13, 2010, titled Grading the Vikings at the halfway point of the season. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A position-by-position assessment of the 3-5 Vikings: QUARTERBACK C- Brett Favre has shown glimmers of his hall of fame ability the past two weeks but injuries, 17 turnovers and inaccuracy show the clock is ticking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Straight cash homey

Buffalo, MN

#1 Nov 14, 2010
Coach Clueless has never, ever deserved a grade above "F"
i agree

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2010
the team is under achieving and its fans deserve better. Let's start winning more often. Who's the QB in 2011? Go get someone.
Joe Harmon

Green Bay, WI

#3 Nov 14, 2010
RIGHT, Straight cash homey... The writer forgot to mention that play-calling has *something* to do with coaching. And motivating. And leadership. And, not only commanding, but offering in return, respect. MORON is missing all of these and then some, and would really be better suited to stocking shelves at Wal-Mart. Grade: SOLID *F*. However, per FOX analysts, his job is much more secure this week than last. Hmmmm - interesting. This loss must count for less for some inexplicable reason. Oh well, we beat Arizona so his job is safe. He can now proceed to lose to any and all other teams cause that was then and now is now - things are different now.............
LOL

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2010
S+...They S-uck.
40yrfan

Bentonville, AR

#6 Nov 14, 2010
The coaching has left this team a mess. I believe Tony Dungy would come here if asked and I also believe the stadium will never happen while chilly alienates the fans. If the Wilfs run thier buisness this way does that mean they wait to file chapter 11 before they make changes?!!
erie-vike tard

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2010
But that makes you 40yrloser in reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part One: Prioritizing The Vikings In-House Fre... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Detroit Lions Cannot Take Minnesota Vikings Lig... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 12
News Vikings' DE Everson Griffen insists 'sky is the... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart Update 2
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
More from around the web