Minnesota Vikings: Where We Stand After Preseason Week 3

Aug 28, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

The Vikings are a team I am convinced will spoil someone's party come December. It's likely the Bears or Packers , whom they play twice each in the last two months of the season, but even if they lose all four of those games, they could then screw the Lions .

Read more
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Sounds like the author is hedging his rant with:
"but even if they lose all four of those games, they could then screw the Lions ."

Why don't they do something over the edge like deflate the dome prior to the start of the season
HumpOrDeath

United States

#2 Aug 28, 2012
So either way...they will get laid....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
News Kyle Rudolph to have surgery on Tuesday (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings LB Chad Greenway has broken left hand (Sep '14) Sep '14 Switchuation 2
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players with Something to ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 40for60 6
News Vikings: Lots to learn, little time to do it (Jun '14) Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web