My All Time Viking Team

My All Time Viking Team

There are 1 comment on the Daily Journal story from Jan 9, 2011, titled My All Time Viking Team. In it, Daily Journal reports that:

I know the Vikings season didna t turn out they way we had hoped but they did celebrate their 50th anniversary and chose their all 50 team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal.

ezg357

Madera, CA

#1 Jan 9, 2011
If the Vikes would have made the playoffs maybe the 50th would have ment more As it is it made me think of 50 years of being a fan of a loseing team I so didnt like that thought. Win next year for us loyal fans. & dont be playing for your selfs like this year . Go Vikings

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chad Greenway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2015 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings' 5 Biggest Ne... Apr '15 Falsified IPs 22
News Minnesota Vikings Player Power Rankings, Final ... Jan '15 Magnum Man II 1
News Vikings rookie LB Barr making big impression (Oct '14) Oct '14 Spieltard 3
News With Chad Greenway Hurt, Gerald Hodges Gets His... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Adrian Beaturson 4
News Kyle Rudolph to have surgery on Tuesday (Sep '14) Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Vikings LB Chad Greenway has broken left hand (Sep '14) Sep '14 Switchuation 2
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 Players with Something to ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 40for60 6
More from around the web