Vick intercepted twice, goes 1-for-5 in Eagles' preseason loss to B...

Michael Vick runs three times for 34 yards but otherwise struggles. Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles runs with the ball during the NFL preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium Friday night. Full Story
Proud HATER

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
"During a 22-9 exhibition loss Friday night to the Bengals in the Philadelphia Eagles' second preseason contest, Vick ran three times for 34 yards. But he'd rather forget the times he passed -- or tried to."
"Vick, seemingly headed for the second-string quarterback job in his second year as an Eagle, completed just one of his five passes, and two were intercepted. The former Warwick High and Virginia Tech standout also was sacked twice."
Daggone it, they're being too hard on the dog killer. He wasn't 1 for 5 in his passing, he was 3 for 5. Just because 2 of those completions were FOR THE OTHER TEAM shouldn't count against him. LMAO
The maggot compiled a 0.00 QB rating. It doesn't go any lower........hey, that's just like vick.
Maybe I SHOULD get TIVO
HATER

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2010
USA ROCKS wrote:
<quoted text>
This article was run in the Daily Press, the dog killer's own home town news rag.
Now, there is a nasty rumor that all newspaper subscriptions held by households in the projects of Newport News will band together and cancel the paper's service..........all TWO of them. LMAO
The town he's not allowed to go to?I hope he can get there by the holidays. i need the entertainment
Leah

Staffordsville, KY

#5 Sep 2, 2010
Soooo surprised.It's that karma thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Peerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cincinnati Bengals Transaction Log (Apr '12) Apr '12 keith425 1
Bengals Look To Sign Veteran To Sub For Benson (Sep '11) Sep '11 43000farts 2
Ravens hold on to beat Bengals, 13-7 (Jan '11) Jan '11 Lumpy 1
Peerman Scores for Ravens Against Redskins (Aug '09) Aug '09 Iris Lovelace 1
Players from local colleges taken in NFL draft (Apr '09) May '09 cbb 5
UVA Draft Hopefuls Ready for Saturday (Apr '09) Apr '09 Spud 12
Cavaliers' waiting game (Apr '09) Apr '09 Wondering 1
More from around the web