One more fling: Vikings have another ...

One more fling: Vikings have another opportunity to make a Super Bo...

There are 17 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 8, 2010, titled One more fling: Vikings have another opportunity to make a Super Bo.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Vikings are paying Brett Favre close to $20 million this season to lead them to what they hope will be their first Super Bowl appearance in 33 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

MN Native

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 9, 2010
They can't do it. It's a proven fact. players, QB, coaches, stadium, owner-it doesn't matter. They can't do it.
oakman

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Sep 9, 2010
THE FRONT O LINE LOST THAT GAME , ALONG WITH ALL OF THE FUMBLES FROM "AP" COACHING ..........
allah hoo dat

Monroe, LA

#4 Sep 9, 2010
the Vikes should avoid winning lest it anger muslims
George W

South Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 9, 2010
Earl of Gray wrote:
Aint gonna happen. As much as I hate to say it, the Pack is where it is at this year.
Nope... Lions will finish ahead of GB... mark my words... GB has no running attack, no O-Line, no Defense... The Lions have a running game now, a qb with good receivers, and a very good Defense. Packers added nobody and lost Aron Kampman. Lions added help at D-Line, O-Line, and Linebacker. It will be an interesting year. Not saying Detroit will make the playoffs, but they are going to play spoiler! Bears offense is terrible, but their D may be ok... just ok...
haha

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Sep 9, 2010
Sorry but tomorrow it won't be "who dat". It will be "What the f*****?"
I hope our offense steamrolls over Breezy boy like a freight train.
ole1477

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Maybe I hate the Packers too much to see clearly. But please someone explain to me why everyone thinks they will win it all this year. Who have they added? Have the improved their o-line yet? How about their D? I think Rodgers spent more time on his back then...well I'll keep this a family show here. Sure they put up close to 50 points in a playoff game, but they still lost. Which means their defense gave up a boat load of points.
In saying that, I think the north will come down between the Vikes and the Pack. Of course #4 and the Vikes coming out victorious.
Shack in TX

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Just You Tubed some of ADs great runs to get pumped up for tonights stomping of the Aints. Make'em look like Kenoy Kennedy, AD!!!!!

Skol Vikings!!!
Coach Jon Gruden

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Don't know about this game but I can tell you that Jim Rome is Burning ..........

buck

Saint Joseph, MN

#11 Sep 9, 2010
The only way the Vikes are going to the Superbowl is if they buy a freaking ticket.

Since: Jan 10

New York, NY

#12 Sep 9, 2010
Vikings outgained Saints last year 2-1. Pushed them all over the field. I predict an 11 point margin of victory tonight. Go Vikes!
SpaceCowboy

Hopkins, MN

#13 Sep 9, 2010
21-7 Saints. You heard it here first.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Sep 9, 2010
SpaceCowboy wrote:
21-7 Saints. You heard it here first.
darren sharper.
Nostrodumbarse

United States

#15 Sep 9, 2010
Thrall wrote:
Vikings outgained Saints last year 2-1. Pushed them all over the field. I predict an 11 point margin of victory tonight. Go Vikes!
We predict you have no clue.

Since: Jan 10

New York, NY

#17 Sep 10, 2010
Dang! I was wrong on the lotto, too.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 10, 2010
Even after the loss to the Saints I think we still have a good shot at it.Once we get the offense running on all cylinders.
Vikes update

Spring Hill, FL

#19 Sep 11, 2010
Coach Childress and Favre are in the process of a new playbook for the next game.

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fartboard.swf
Lito

Barstow, CA

#20 Sep 11, 2010
Another Super Bowl run with the same roster? Hmmmmmmm ... a scary possibility is 0-5. Perhaps as LA Vikings. Your thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web