Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Gri...

Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin Henderson

There are 2 comments on the TheVikingAge story from Mar 7, 2012, titled Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin Henderson. In it, TheVikingAge reports that:

Dec. 14, 2008; Glendale, AZ, USA; Minnesota Vikings cornerback Cedric Griffin celebrates after making an interception against the Arizona Cardinals at University of Phoenix Stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheVikingAge.

Magnum Man

Du Quoin, IL

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Cook might be more trouble than he is worth. Especially if he goes to jail.

Griffen is very expensive at 4.1 mil. and sounds as if he really doesn't want to be a Viking.

For the price we are paying Griffen, I'm sure we could sign a better CB than either of the two.

Cut and move on.....
your thoughts......
ezg357

Madera, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Magnum Man wrote:
Cook might be more trouble than he is worth. Especially if he goes to jail.
Griffen is very expensive at 4.1 mil. and sounds as if he really doesn't want to be a Viking.
For the price we are paying Griffen, I'm sure we could sign a better CB than either of the two.
Cut and move on.....
your thoughts......
I think your a 100% right The only thing Griffin showed on the field last year was He can be beat & beat often & Cook Didnt have the year anyone thought he would. maybe it was trouble with his Wife Who knows I dont think he is worth the headach Because of this case with his Wife looks to be going long into the season before its done & it will take his mind off the game, Just to much of a haedach to deal with. Griffin's 4 millon will free up a lot of Cap space to sign the New Rookies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Free-agent-to-be Henderson aims to return to Vikes (Jan '12) Jan '12 Poor Coaching 4
More from around the web