Vikings CB Cedric Griffin getting clo...

Vikings CB Cedric Griffin getting closer to returning but still unl...

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 6, 2010, titled Vikings CB Cedric Griffin getting closer to returning but still unl.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings cornerback Cedric Griffin has become a tempting option to play Thursday night because of his speedy recovery from a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

WHATEVER 2

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Sep 6, 2010
Everybody else hates Childress, so now I hate Childress, too!

I always thought he was doing good where it counts, WINS AND LOSSES.

But apparently, that's not important. What's important is that us last few stragglers get in line with all the high school dropouts who frequent this board that hate Childress, so that's the new deal!

CHILDRESS SUCKS!! FIRE CHILDRESS!!

Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah

Blow me.
jeb

Saratoga, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2010
i would not rush ced back for the saints game and am honestly not going to be real shook up if we loose it. obviously i think we can win, but the season is long and we don't need to start doing stupid s3it.

you should have been on crutches six months ago sidney.
dch6859

West Chester, OH

#3 Sep 7, 2010
This just reported confirming Klink was correct in keeping TJoke as #2 QB. In 4 years of training camps, TJoke was undeafeted in practice games. A perfect record, no losses! Klink has never seen such greatness and actually thinks it must be a record. Wow.
Bud and Vince

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4 Sep 7, 2010
It has begun.....Randy is coming home.....http://www.theredzone .org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/ EntryId/10105/Randy-Moss-feels --not-wanted--without-contract -offer/Default.aspx

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Sep 7, 2010
dch6859 wrote:
This just reported confirming Klink was correct in keeping TJoke as #2 QB. In 4 years of training camps, TJoke was undeafeted in practice games. A perfect record, no losses! Klink has never seen such greatness and actually thinks it must be a record. Wow.
walsh, parcells, childress, all football genius's..
Mark

Germantown, MD

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Heal up, Sidney Rice! Vikings: Randy Moss is reportedly unhappy in New England. Does anything suggest itself to you?! Skol Vikings
tk_boombaye

Winona, MN

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Go and sign Dre' Bly today and shelf Griffin for 6 weeks. Best not to take a chance and risk a set back, they won't be playing next year anyway so go for it and get MOSS as well. Belichek would take a 3rd and Brinkley.
muskratbob

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 7, 2010
CEDRIC GRIFFEN if you're able and cleared medically GET ON THE FIELD WE NEED YOU . GO VIKING'S.
WHATEVER 3

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Sep 7, 2010
Mark wrote:
Heal up, Sidney Rice! Vikings: Randy Moss is reportedly unhappy in New England. Does anything suggest itself to you?! Skol Vikings
Amen to that. I think of Berrian as the poor man's Randy Moss. Same build, not as fast, not as sure handed.

Imagine...

1 - Moss
2 - Rice
3 - Harvin
4 - Camarillo

Niiiiiice.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Sep 7, 2010
tk_boombaye wrote:
Go and sign Dre' Bly today and shelf Griffin for 6 weeks. Best not to take a chance and risk a set back, they won't be playing next year anyway so go for it and get MOSS as well. Belichek would take a 3rd and Brinkley.
you have talked to Belichek about this?
tk_boombaye

Winona, MN

#11 Sep 7, 2010
oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
you have talked to Belichek about this?
I have not talked to Bill personally but through back channels...Brinkley fits his style of defense and they need help. Belichek likes to think he is smarter than others. A future pick and a player he can use now.

I just threw it out there but the more I think about it; it just makes sense.

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Sep 7, 2010
tk_boombaye wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not talked to Bill personally but through back channels...Brinkley fits his style of defense and they need help. Belichek likes to think he is smarter than others. A future pick and a player he can use now.
I just threw it out there but the more I think about it; it just makes sense.
i dont disagree, i think it makes sense too, Moss would be very good for the vikings this year, Favre and him would light it up.
purple

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Sep 9, 2010
jeb wrote:
i would not rush ced back for the saints game and am honestly not going to be real shook up if we loose it. obviously i think we can win, but the season is long and we don't need to start doing stupid s3it.
you should have been on crutches six months ago sidney.
I agree. This isn't the NFC championship game rematch because its NOT the NFC championship game. If we win we don't get to go to the superbowl. If we lose, we're not going home until next season. So I wouldn't rush anyone back especially a key player like cedric griffin. Let him come back when he's ready so we can have him for the whole season. Also i think something worth mentioning. I think the two players that are key to us winning the game against the saints. Adrian Peterson and Antoine Winfield. Saints suck against the run. And remember the last time we beat the saints? Winfield dominated that game and was the reason why we won. In the NFC championship game last season, winfield was on the field but was clearly not himself because of his injury. Lets hope AP and AW can do their thing and if they do, I garauntee we win! GO VIKINGS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web