The Minnesota Vikings have signed cor...

The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard.

There are 2 comments on the WLS-TV Chicago story from Apr 22, 2010, titled The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard.. In it, WLS-TV Chicago reports that:

The Minnesota Vikings have signed cornerback Lito Sheppard , shoring up their secondary while Cedric Griffin recovers from surgery on his left knee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLS-TV Chicago.

Lito

Victorville, CA

#1 Apr 22, 2010
The signing of Sheppard by the Vikings means that Management is exploring various positions. I hope they can get a playmaker, on defense or offense. Good luck Vikings!
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 22, 2010
If they are looking for a playmaker on defense then they blew it with signing Sheppard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web