Vikings hope to accommodate safety Hu...

Vikings hope to accommodate safety Husain Abdullah better during hi...

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 7, 2010, titled Vikings hope to accommodate safety Husain Abdullah better during hi.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Vikings are tailoring a nutritional schedule to accommodate Ramadan for second-year safety Husain Abdullah.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christy ant naty

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Aug 7, 2010
God is the creator and the destroyer
that is all I know.

If you don't believe in god you are
dead..........now!

If you aren't white you are also
dead..........now!

If you aren't black you are aslo
dead..........now!

But......if you are a racist come
on here and post hatred so folks
will know you as anonymous.

I hate folks who kill and give
religion as an excuse but I don't
hate All Muslims or All Christians
because only a few will use it to
hate and kill as an excuse.

So I'll be anonymous too and say
I love you but I lie.....just to
let out some deep anger I had
this morning with my friends being
late for a party.
Weird But True

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 7, 2010
Someday we will all hate each
other to the point of not being
able to hate anymore.

That day will be boring when one
race will win it all and then
we will have to start over again.

Until we find a solution I hope
you hug your bi-racial grandkids
before the grim reaper appears.

Remember they are still human
not animal.

White on black, Muslim on Christians

Racist against Racist.......do
you feel better?

Go ahead and let it out just don't
threaten someone's life.
Dan in Phx

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Aug 7, 2010
I am not anonymous My name is Dan. We are at war. are enemies are Islam. Allah, Muhammad, and anyone that prays to them. They all want us (Americans )dead and unless and until the PC crowd pulls their heads out the Muslims will win.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Aug 7, 2010
Dan in Phx wrote:
I am not anonymous My name is Dan. We are at war. are enemies are Islam. Allah, Muhammad, and anyone that prays to them. They all want us (Americans )dead and unless and until the PC crowd pulls their heads out the Muslims will win.
Mu favorite people on the planet are the brutally honest ones who say exactly what they think and mean. No BS, just straight to the point.

Kudos to you, and I can't help but agree.
ezg357d

AOL

#7 Aug 7, 2010
Wow People That is What we all are isnt it? All the guy said was last year he was fasting during Islamic holy mouth & was weak because of it & now this year he has the help from a nutritionist to help him get prepared WE all believe in the same god one way or a other One may call him this or that but its a higher force When will we all be just a Human We all are people so one is black or white or what ever race we are All People, One race The Human Race It is the twenty frist century isnt it time we all become One race The Human Race GO VIKINGS
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Aug 7, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
Wow People That is What we all are isnt it? All the guy said was last year he was fasting during Islamic holy mouth & was weak because of it & now this year he has the help from a nutritionist to help him get prepared WE all believe in the same god one way or a other One may call him this or that but its a higher force When will we all be just a Human We all are people so one is black or white or what ever race we are All People, One race The Human Race It is the twenty frist century isnt it time we all become One race The Human Race GO VIKINGS
I agree with that idea, but the problem is, many of our Muslim 'friends' don't.

We didn't attack them on 9/11, it was the other way around.

Prior to that, I don't remember anyone talking bad about Muslims or their religion inside America.
ezg357d

AOL

#9 Aug 7, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to that, I don't remember anyone talking bad about Muslims or their religion inside America.
The thing is Where will it end with that kind of thinking Must we always get even with someone. The USA was attack by a hand full of people so does that mean we should wipeout a race for a few peoples beliefs? If everyone thought the same I could say hay I dont like what you stand for & shoot you down or hay he is a holy roller & he is jewish dont you see. 911 was a group of rads so I guess now you want to wipe out the whole race. Its time to be one race dont you think The Human race .STOP THE HATE GO VIKINGS
Go Vikings

Savage, MN

#10 Aug 8, 2010
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and the Christians didn't murder hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims over oil huh? To all of you F-ing hypocrite clowns like Dan from racist Arizona who are Christians I suggest you look at the illustrious history of your religion and how many millions were killed in its name. No religion is without its demons.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Aug 8, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text> The thing is Where will it end with that kind of thinking Must we always get even with someone. The USA was attack by a hand full of people so does that mean we should wipeout a race for a few peoples beliefs? If everyone thought the same I could say hay I dont like what you stand for & shoot you down or hay he is a holy roller & he is jewish dont you see. 911 was a group of rads so I guess now you want to wipe out the whole race. Its time to be one race dont you think The Human race .STOP THE HATE GO VIKINGS
No. It means they want to wipe US out for OUR beliefs.

And you are foolish not to take their threat seriously.
Seriously

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Aug 8, 2010
Go Vikings wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure and the Christians didn't murder hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims over oil huh? To all of you **** hypocrite clowns like Dan from racist Arizona who are Christians I suggest you look at the illustrious history of your religion and how many millions were killed in its name. No religion is without its demons.
It is YOU who need to go look it up.

1 -- Far more have been killed in wars that were NOT caused by religion (Hitler, etc.).

2 -- Cite and example of Christians who killed 'millions'. Cite ONE. Can you?
dan in Phx

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Aug 8, 2010
@ Sure and the Christians didn't murder hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims over oil huh? To all of you **** hypocrite clowns like Dan from racist Arizona who are Christians I suggest you look at the illustrious history of your religion and how many millions were killed in its name. No religion is without its demons.

Good Job pointing out that because i am aware that all Islam is Americas enemy i am a racist...Didn't realize that that Muslim was a race, thought it was a religion. As for my beliefs in a God that's none of your business. I think all organized religions suck and most have done wrong to someone in the past. Point is it's the religion that is causing the problems NOW that concern me. As far as me being from "racist Arizona" you have no idea about what you speak. We don't give a rip what race you are. Enter our country Illegally, ignore our laws, bring your drugs/drug wars, you're going to jail. I read the Mn papers every day because I'm a Vikings fan. Why don't you look at the results of your bleeding heart ultra liberal laws and politics on your crime reports and daily murder rates in the twin cities and than get back to me
Joe Harmon

Neenah, WI

#14 Aug 8, 2010
"Go Vikings" - is a parasite - get out of America (and drop off the face of the earth). The *Christian wars*, fecal deposit, have no bearing on Christianity in the US in a contemporary sense, and you stinking well know it. Dan in Phoenix and 'Seriously' from Las Vegas - excellent posts, and you are both great Americans with completely healthy viewpoints. We need more like you in November at the polls and fewer insects from Illinois, the state of filth that gave us this obscene presidency - easily the worst and most anti-American in US history.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#15 Aug 8, 2010
dan in Phx wrote:
@ Sure and the Christians didn't murder hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Muslims over oil huh? To all of you **** hypocrite clowns like Dan from racist Arizona who are Christians I suggest you look at the illustrious history of your religion and how many millions were killed in its name. No religion is without its demons.
Good Job pointing out that because i am aware that all Islam is Americas enemy i am a racist...Didn't realize that that Muslim was a race, thought it was a religion. As for my beliefs in a God that's none of your business. I think all organized religions suck and most have done wrong to someone in the past. Point is it's the religion that is causing the problems NOW that concern me. As far as me being from "racist Arizona" you have no idea about what you speak. We don't give a rip what race you are. Enter our country Illegally, ignore our laws, bring your drugs/drug wars, you're going to jail. I read the Mn papers every day because I'm a Vikings fan. Why don't you look at the results of your bleeding heart ultra liberal laws and politics on your crime reports and daily murder rates in the twin cities and than get back to me
Getting close, aren't you Dan?

The wagon will come by again the same time as yesterday, we know you want to leap on.......it's only a matter of time.......it is your destiny.
dan in PHx

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Aug 8, 2010
@ 40 for 60

Good to here from you bro. I assume you're speaking of the Vikings Bandwagon an as you know me you know I've never left. I still hate The Evil One,(Brett Favre to the rest of you) but I am also willing to admit that with him we have a shot, without him we have none. We should have won last season if it weren't for his bonehead int but let's not go there.....Wonder what will become of his rep if we find out that he did send pics of his wanker to the bimbo in NY??? As i said we need the POS so i hope he pays her off to hold onto the pic atleast until after we win it. C ya GO VIKINGS & America
jonnbo

High Point, NC

#17 Aug 8, 2010
he wont make the team
jonnbo

High Point, NC

#18 Aug 8, 2010
he not gonna make the team\
jonnbo

High Point, NC

#19 Aug 8, 2010
i think the vikes should cut him now before he kills the whole team
M Larsen

United States

#20 Aug 8, 2010
You must be kidding me. You people are pathetic. Sport,Sports,Sports

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#21 Aug 8, 2010
dan in PHx wrote:
@ 40 for 60
Good to here from you bro. I assume you're speaking of the Vikings Bandwagon an as you know me you know I've never left. I still hate The Evil One,(Brett Favre to the rest of you) but I am also willing to admit that with him we have a shot, without him we have none. We should have won last season if it weren't for his bonehead int but let's not go there.....Wonder what will become of his rep if we find out that he did send pics of his **** to the bimbo in NY??? As i said we need the **** so i hope he pays her off to hold onto the pic atleast until after we win it. C ya GO VIKINGS & America
Good to hear from you again Dan.
The more things change, the more they stay the same, LOL.
The Bimbo is on a treasure hunt, she's got a closet full of junk photo's.
The Vikings will roll, Skol.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Augustine, FL

#22 Aug 8, 2010
Cut him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web