Vikings CB Griffin needs major knee surgery

Full story: TwinCities.com
Minnesota Vikings starting cornerback Cedric Griffin will have surgery to repair a major injury to his left knee, putting his availability for the start of next season in doubt. Full Story

“Vikings Rock”

Since: Jun 08

Smallville, SD

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Maybe not getting to the SB was a blessing. Imagine Manning going against a team without one starting CB and another not completely up to speed. On that note, I think the Aints and going to get lit up also, possible by as much as 50 points.
The Saints really

Omaha, NE

#2 Jan 27, 2010
were given this last game. we all know it. solve the star-caps bull crap, and get the referees not against us. It was blatant. every call was "correct" and everyone knows that they should have been reversed on many of them. It still was the best Viking Team, and season I have been a fan of, and Thanks to all the players, and to the owners, and the organization. SKOL
Dallas 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Cedric Griffin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE