Vikings' cornerback Cedric Griffin ex...

Vikings' cornerback Cedric Griffin expects to reclaim starting posi...

There are 39 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 31, 2010, titled Vikings' cornerback Cedric Griffin expects to reclaim starting posi.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Vikings cornerback Cedric Griffin expects to reclaim his starting position this season although when and how remain a mystery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FudgePackerKilla

Phuket, Thailand

#23 Aug 1, 2010
Ced will have to really step it up to replace Cook or Lito mid-season. They will both be in game-shape at that point and Griffin is recovering from the worst possible injury, especially for a CB. I say start both Lito and Cook and move Winnie to S, which is by far the biggest concern our D has. Anyhow, good luck in your rehab Ced. SKOL VIKES!!

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#24 Aug 1, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
hmmmmm ... Rice on the PUP with a "nagging hip problem" ... Harvin carted off today ..... maybe ya better stay down on the farm Brett .... as Jim Rome would say ... "OH OH"
Ya, sure

You are the hairlip, and you know it.
Why else mention it you classless dweeb?

freakin loser
Outsidelookingin

Grantsburg, WI

#25 Aug 1, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
Packers fans are ****#$ because harvin is fine. What low class losers celebrate when a player gets hurt?
"Green Gay Fagers?" Wow, what brilliance in choosing a name. I've seen three sports polls that show the "Pukers," as you morons call them, winning the NFC North. That means the Queens don't go to the Super Bowl again this year. It'll be fun to hear the whining coming out of the Swamp State. Poor Chilli will be barbecued again by his steadfast fans, and Favre, the poor old geezer, will be limping back to the bayou.

eric_113

“Blue collar in paradise”

Since: Mar 10

I did NOT miss a spot

#26 Aug 1, 2010
40for60 wrote:
Percy is back at afternoon practice.
The very brusque packer fans who post about injured Vikings like some celebration should have their heads examined. Surely, we now expect it from you.
Real classy
That's their only hope. They are smart enough to remember and realize what a hurtin' Percy is gonna lay on em'....

eric_113

I did NOT miss a spot

#27 Aug 1, 2010
Outsidelookingin wrote:
<quoted text>"Green Gay Fagers?" Wow, what brilliance in choosing a name. I've seen three sports polls that show the "Pukers," as you morons call them, winning the NFC North. That means the Queens don't go to the Super Bowl again this year. It'll be fun to hear the whining coming out of the Swamp State. Poor Chilli will be barbecued again by his steadfast fans, and Favre, the poor old geezer, will be limping back to the bayou.
LOL, you don't like the name "Pukers"? Then you call the Vikes "Queens"??

Perhaps the "Buttpack" suits your tastes better?

Who G.O.S. about polls?
KanFan

United States

#28 Aug 1, 2010
40for60 wrote:
Cedric was shaping into a nice CB, hopefully he can get it back quick. Chris Cook has the size, maybe defensive rookie of the year.
May as well keep the string alive, lol.
Neither Griffin nor Cook is a "press" corner. Is this because of lack of speed or coaching philosophy? Just bugs me to no end to see any CB give an 8 to 10 yard cushion.

eric_113

I did NOT miss a spot

#29 Aug 1, 2010
KanFan wrote:
<quoted text>Neither Griffin nor Cook is a "press" corner. Is this because of lack of speed or coaching philosophy? Just bugs me to no end to see any CB give an 8 to 10 yard cushion.
I hope that the Vikes secondary will be much improved this year. The O-line as well...

Very good post...
Mark

Roy, WA

#30 Aug 1, 2010
The Stanford training should have made Gerhart smarter than to run into Pat Williams. Harvin being carted off the field can't be good. Save some hits for the Packers, guys. Skol Vikings.
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#31 Aug 1, 2010
DARWIN PSYCHOLOGY wrote:
WHEN IT COMES TO VIETNAM!JACKIE BROWN I DONT LIKE MINDLESS EDUCATORS!ITS CALLED “ZOO PHONICS”AUTHORS ERIC CARLE AND KAZUO IWAMURA EXPLAIN THE “PURPOSE” BEHIND “ZOO PHONICS” PERFECTLY IN THEIR BOOK “WHERE ARE YOU GOING? TO SEE A FRIEND”A STORY OF FRIENDSHIP IN 2 LAMGUAGES!THE MORE LANGUAGES YOU KNOW THE MORE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE!THE ELITE PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE USING ZOO PHONICS TO TEACH THE CONCEPT+PURPOSE BEHIND LANGUAGE/SOUNDS!GET THOSE WHEELS IN THE BRAIN TURNING!BAD EDUCATORS LIKE YOU THAT DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE-DECORATED BRICK OF SNOWMAN -CONSTRUCTION WORKERS NEED IT! I DIDN’T LIKE YOUR MONTANA“HATE” STORY! EAGLE MOUNTAIN ELEMENTARY I AM A"PROFESSIONAL" WHEN IT COMES TO"TRACKING" PEOPLE!MY DAUGHTER IS NOT LIKE ERIC,ERIN+ELLIANA..THEIR PARENTS DONT READ 50 BOOKS A WEEK,etc!THEIR PARENTS NEVER EARNED UNDERGRADUATE,GRADUATE DEGREE,PASS THE RICA,CBEST,MSAT,etc! TEXAS TEACHERS DON’T HAVE AS MUCH EDUCATION+EXPERIENCE AS MYSELF-WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING"JUDGMENT"CALL S-COMPTON, PALOS VERDES, GUATEMALA, BOSNIA, MINNESOTA, KANSAS,etc..MY TEST SCORE 80% ABOVE DISTRICT+STATE MY 2nd YEAR OF TEACHING!NO EXCUSE FOR SATURDAY SCHOOL!I DONT SEE HOMES WITH BULLET HOLES LIKE COMPTON,etc.HELLO! NEVER U!MY STUDENTS STATISTIC SCORES 90% PASSING-SCIENCE OF TRACKING!THANK YOU,I LEARNED MY LESSON AFTER MY AUNT IRIS DEATH+MY CAR ACCIDENT!NEVER DATE ANYONE LESS THAN A PH.D (MY COMFORT ZONE) DOCTORS,CEO'S,LAYWERS,etc...SO MEONE EDUCATED LIKE MYSELF!PHI KAPPA PHI!I LEARNED MY LESSON DONT TRY TO BE THE MAN!
huh??
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#32 Aug 1, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, sure
You are the hairlip, and you know it.
Why else mention it you classless dweeb?
freakin loser
lick it you worthless anal wipe
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Aug 1, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
lick it you worthless anal wipe
Percy is fine hes not injured. someone died in his family today so he didnt show up to practice. so fu#$ you.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Aug 1, 2010
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that the Vikes secondary will be much improved this year. The O-line as well...
Very good post...
Cook had 3 picks today. badass.
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#36 Aug 1, 2010
JimisRite wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmmmm ... I can't seem to find any Packer fans "celebrating" any injurys .... another feeble attempt to embelish what's not here
I saw it on different threads NOT THIS ONE. I didnt mention this thread. So go away "jim is retarded".
green gay fagers

Saint Paul, MN

#37 Aug 1, 2010
DARWIN PSYCHOLOGY wrote:
WHEN IT COMES TO VIETNAM!JACKIE BROWN I DONT LIKE MINDLESS EDUCATORS!ITS CALLED “ZOO PHONICS”AUTHORS ERIC CARLE AND KAZUO IWAMURA EXPLAIN THE “PURPOSE” BEHIND “ZOO PHONICS” PERFECTLY IN THEIR BOOK “WHERE ARE YOU GOING? TO SEE A FRIEND”A STORY OF FRIENDSHIP IN 2 LAMGUAGES!THE MORE LANGUAGES YOU KNOW THE MORE FREEDOMS YOU HAVE!THE ELITE PRIVATE SCHOOLS ARE USING ZOO PHONICS TO TEACH THE CONCEPT+PURPOSE BEHIND LANGUAGE/SOUNDS!GET THOSE WHEELS IN THE BRAIN TURNING!BAD EDUCATORS LIKE YOU THAT DESTROY THE HUMAN RACE-DECORATED BRICK OF SNOWMAN -CONSTRUCTION WORKERS NEED IT! I DIDN’T LIKE YOUR MONTANA“HATE” STORY! EAGLE MOUNTAIN ELEMENTARY I AM A"PROFESSIONAL" WHEN IT COMES TO"TRACKING" PEOPLE!MY DAUGHTER IS NOT LIKE ERIC,ERIN+ELLIANA..THEIR PARENTS DONT READ 50 BOOKS A WEEK,etc!THEIR PARENTS NEVER EARNED UNDERGRADUATE,GRADUATE DEGREE,PASS THE RICA,CBEST,MSAT,etc! TEXAS TEACHERS DON’T HAVE AS MUCH EDUCATION+EXPERIENCE AS MYSELF-WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING"JUDGMENT"CALL S-COMPTON, PALOS VERDES, GUATEMALA, BOSNIA, MINNESOTA, KANSAS,etc..MY TEST SCORE 80% ABOVE DISTRICT+STATE MY 2nd YEAR OF TEACHING!NO EXCUSE FOR SATURDAY SCHOOL!I DONT SEE HOMES WITH BULLET HOLES LIKE COMPTON,etc.HELLO! NEVER U!MY STUDENTS STATISTIC SCORES 90% PASSING-SCIENCE OF TRACKING!THANK YOU,I LEARNED MY LESSON AFTER MY AUNT IRIS DEATH+MY CAR ACCIDENT!NEVER DATE ANYONE LESS THAN A PH.D (MY COMFORT ZONE) DOCTORS,CEO'S,LAYWERS,etc...SO MEONE EDUCATED LIKE MYSELF!PHI KAPPA PHI!I LEARNED MY LESSON DONT TRY TO BE THE MAN!
Holy dumbfuck what is this sh@#?

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#38 Aug 2, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it on different threads NOT THIS ONE. I didnt mention this thread. So go away "jim is retarded".
He is the one who first mentioned it here, then he tries to pass it off as sharing information. His lack of class has been apparent since the get go, and his circuitous posts prove once again that the pucker fans we have here are still stuck in that prepubescent stage.
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#39 Aug 2, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>Percy is fine hes not injured. someone died in his family today so he didnt show up to practice. so fu#$ you.
back at ya .... and your mom you rode in on
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#40 Aug 2, 2010
green gay fagers wrote:
<quoted text>I saw it on different threads NOT THIS ONE. I didnt mention this thread. So go away "jim is retarded".
sorry dork ... I'm here to stay ...(retarded?... I see you still have a passion to ridicule the handicapped)
Bullfarts

Houston, TX

#41 Aug 2, 2010
prepubescent stage: Fumbles Peterson
KanFan

United States

#42 Aug 2, 2010
eric_113 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good post...
Goodness, heard Cook picked off 3 passes in Sundays session, way to go young man. So far, Eric, it looks as if your hopes may come true. You must be in good with The Man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web