Vikings looking to add another receiv...

Vikings looking to add another receiver after releasing Javon Walker

There are 31 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Vikings looking to add another receiver after releasing Javon Walker. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

As the Vikings' 20 roster cuts on Saturday left the team with four viable receiver options, rumblings of former Pro Bowler T.J. Houshmandzadeh joining the team grew throughout the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eric

Monroe, WI

#22 Sep 5, 2010
I was just reading that Minn has only 3 corners on their roster,so im sure a trade or a signing from the cut list is coming

“any questions?”

Since: Jun 10

st.john's, newfoundland

#23 Sep 5, 2010
two reasons why the VIKES will not sign HOUSHYOURWHATEVER...1/ he signed with the SEAHAGS last year instead of the VIKES and 2/...KLINK won't hve it because he has never played for the EAGLES...GO VIKES!!!
ex favre fan

Pine Island, MN

#24 Sep 5, 2010
Stupid coach, stupid assi. coaches,stupid qb, stupid fans, Lame "stadium", The only smart one is ziggally, he's laughing all the way to the bank!......Thanks to all the IDIOTS around him!......

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#25 Sep 6, 2010
eric wrote:
I was just reading that Minn has only 3 corners on their roster,so im sure a trade or a signing from the cut list is coming
Cedric Griffin is starting to practice after the ACL repair, Sullivan is practicing now too.
Things are coming together like a fine swiss watch Eric, lol.
eric

Monroe, WI

#26 Sep 6, 2010
A fine swiss watch is a good thing isnt it.
with tech. today, he could be in good shape and not ness. have to play a year before hes 100% after an ACL tear,but,you never know.
Who is Sullivan?
well i hope for your sake,you can land a 4th and maybe a 5th receiver,but again we have a few proven corners and safeties and the rest are younger guys who can play in college,we will just have to see how they adjust to the speed and power of the NFL

“sorry we're out of cheese”

Since: Feb 07

jacksonville beach, FL

#27 Sep 7, 2010
nevertheless, sit back and relax. vikings fans will be doing a lot of celebrating each and every sunday.

“HHhhhoooowwwlll”

Since: Feb 08

Craigville

#28 Sep 7, 2010
eric wrote:
A fine swiss watch is a good thing isnt it.
with tech. today, he could be in good shape and not ness. have to play a year before hes 100% after an ACL tear,but,you never know.
Who is Sullivan?
well i hope for your sake,you can land a 4th and maybe a 5th receiver,but again we have a few proven corners and safeties and the rest are younger guys who can play in college,we will just have to see how they adjust to the speed and power of the NFL
Sullivan is our starting center Eric.
He's been out all preseason, replaced by our RG and it wasn't pretty, lol.
eric

Monroe, WI

#29 Sep 8, 2010
Thank you 40 im behind here as of late apparently.
You fellow Viking fans must be psyched and ready to go tomarrow id imagine.
Have Percy H. played alot of preseason since his headaches? Do you fiqure he would be ready to go or is he still suffering from Migraines? If so thats not only 1 less target for Brett,but, a very good target for Brett missing,BUT you guys cut Javon Walker,so id imagine if Percy wasnt ready,JW would still have a job in Minn.
I personally cant wait to see the game.

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#30 Sep 8, 2010
40for60 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cedric Griffin is starting to practice after the ACL repair, Sullivan is practicing now too.
Things are coming together like a fine swiss watch Eric, lol.
and tjack is sitll a good practice player
O-3E in 101st Airborne

Columbus, OH

#31 Sep 8, 2010
oxboro wrote:
<quoted text>
and tjack is sitll a good practice player
Ox ol' buddy, he's more than that. He's an evolution!(Whatever the H that means...)

Since: Sep 08

Lakeville, MN

#32 Sep 8, 2010
O-3E in 101st Airborne wrote:
<quoted text>
Ox ol' buddy, he's more than that. He's an evolution!(Whatever the H that means...)
i believe its evolution..have you seen the movie planet of the apes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins Could Have Been a Very Different Team ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Hqeathen 1
News Redskins lead Seattle 14-0 after 1st quarter (Jan '13) Jan '13 Crazytempest 4
News Minnesota Vikings release Hutchinson, Griffin, ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 1
News Vikings Free Agent Update: Cedric Griffin, Erin... (Mar '12) Mar '12 ezg357 2
News Vikings need cornerbacks, and many good ones ar... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Harry 2
News Rebuilding the Vikings: Should Albert Hayneswor... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Hanyesworthless 11
News Lions Trying To Find A Way To Sign Johnson (Feb '12) Feb '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web