Bengals in trouble with Palmer at QB

Bengals in trouble with Palmer at QB

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Bengals in trouble with Palmer at QB. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Even in our sexist sports culture, there's no room for harass... We're pigs Colts' sluggish win shows they're in post-Super Bowl funk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Superdman 05

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Oct 14, 2010
I believe if the Bengals want a true shot they have to get tough. C.Palmer has to develop the sense of winning. I believe in the playoff last year, was mainly his decision making taking the Bengals down in the playoff. However this year is the breaking point of his skills. You have the talent but a leader without a cause. That is what Carson Palmer is a lost decision maker in the pocket. I do believe the Marvin Lewis era may come to a end. But Mike Brown has no sense in bringing a winning philosophy to the Queen City. The Offensive Coordinator is horrid but I believe Palmer has lost his confidence, But how? You are paid 100 mill to produce and he is not producing. It hard to see the kid with the golden arm become a the next Drew Bledso.

“None whatsoever”

Since: Jun 09

None

#2 Oct 16, 2010
Even superman had shitty days. Palmer has one and everyone thinks the world ends. Bratkowski produces top 10 offenses and fans want better than top one..Yet, Zimmer falls off the earth and every idiot in town thinks he's a defensive god. He's the loser if any of them are. The D has fallen off the map and people blame Brat. How ignorant can you dipshits get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web