Bengals reach deal with Terrell Owens

Bengals reach deal with Terrell Owens

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Bengals reach deal with Terrell Owens. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A year after they were featured on HBO's "Hard Knocks," the Bengals have scripted their own reality show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Common Sense Soldier

York, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
From "T.O." to "Ocho" means "uh-oh" when it comes to team harmony.

Ephrata, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2010
I think this is awesome ... these guys are going to be fun to watch.
Toothless Bengals

Brooksville, FL

#4 Jul 28, 2010
It's too late now but the Bengals need a hothead coach with a short fuse roaming the sidelines jumping up and down, boiling mad and hollering heavy profanity at game officials.
The team needs to be stirred up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web