'The Daily Hunter' blog: Bengals' failure should be easy to predict | The Columbus Dispatch

Here are words I never expected to write: The Cincinnati Bengals' flop has been hard to believe. Full Story
Roddy M

Maineville, OH

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Step down Mike Clown!!!! This great city deserves far better than this! The fans are die hards and year in and year out sell PBS out. We have been there through thick and thin but it's time for Mikey to go!
abe

Grove City, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2010
its time for palmer and lewis to get out off cincy before it gets worse
Roddy M

Maineville, OH

#3 Nov 1, 2010
abe wrote:
its time for palmer and lewis to get out off cincy before it gets worse
We'll help Marvin pack! He's turned into an awful coach who has no control of his team.
sponge1

Circleville, OH

#4 Nov 1, 2010
Hopefully the Bengals will lose the rest of their games. We can have the 1st draft pick and get a QB who is not afraid to earn his millions.
Marvin Shula

Grove City, OH

#5 Nov 1, 2010
With Mikey boy and kin running the show, this is the norm. They are very happy with mediocrity as it pays well.

Marvin lost this team a while back.

Love Ochocinco and TO's shows, too bad they suck as football teammates.
Roddy M

Maineville, OH

#6 Nov 1, 2010
someone should just take one for the team and take Mikey out........that or move the team and let Cincy start over like the Brownies did.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 1, 2010
I think Palmer is yet another USC QB bust. Leinart, Sanchez and Palmer are all terrible and shouldn't be wearing any pro uniform. So what does my team do? They sign his little brother.

At this point, I would be willing to watch Arnold Palmer give it a shot rather than these two clowns.
Daily Customer

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 1, 2010
At least us Browns fans know we are going to suck before the season starts. Bengals fans have playoff dreams in their eyes every single pre-season, with the first victory. And they keep on keeping on, making Mike Brown a ton of money. They even stumble into a pretty good, really cheap, receiver and still can't win. Of course TO is only good when he wants to be. Hmmm, kind of like Mike Brown?
the real truth

Marysville, OH

#9 Nov 1, 2010
did someone just say the bengals are supported year in year out? Seriously??? when the next bengals backers meeting at?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2010
the real truth wrote:
did someone just say the bengals are supported year in year out? Seriously??? when the next bengals backers meeting at?
I am looking for a new sponsor for the next meeting.....
I keep trying to fall off the bandwagon.
Cappy

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Nov 2, 2010
Well said.
Steve

San Jose, CA

#13 Nov 3, 2010
"Seem to have improved"? We are referring to the CINCINNATI Bengals,are we not? Favored over the Browns? You must be off your Meds! Go Browns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web