Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd

Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd

There are 189 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 4, 2007, titled Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts overcame three turnovers, a pair of squandered scoring chances, poor play on special teams and steady rain to lead the Super Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Kevin

Fort Collins, CO

#189 Feb 4, 2008
hjhk wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to burst your bubble, but it doesnt matter how great the pats played this season, they are in the exact same position as the fins-they are non superbowl winners.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. so justify it any way you want it. doesnt matter. they didnt win. so there.:oP
EXACTLY - 1 & 15 or 18 & 1 No one will remember either. The Super Bowl LOSER slithers off just like the Fins. Actually, The Patsies won't be forgotten about on this one for awhile maybe ever...how great is that!
AND the best is yet to come with Spygate I and Spygate II...PAtsies haven't seen the end of their cr*p. The fun is just begining on the end of their dynasty. Couldn't be happening to a better bunch of chokers.
Kevin

Fort Collins, CO

#190 Feb 4, 2008
What goes around comes around...Patsies 3-11 in '72 and got jacked up by the Fins twice. Oh but we finished that season off with a SB victory...ha.....

Since: Jun 07

Suwanee, GA

#191 Feb 5, 2008
I will give the PATS Players kudos. They played a good game. They just got beat by a better team. But remembr Phin fans, It takes NOTHING AWAY if some other team DOES complete the perfect season. it isnt a RECORD, it is just that the fins are the ONLY team in the nfl to have done it. The next team will just be the 2nd.
Howart Cozell

Lynwood, CA

#192 Feb 1, 2009
Penalties were HUGE on both sides. It was the game deciding factor
what

Anderson, IN

#193 Feb 1, 2009
Why didn't they review that final play? It looked like a forward pass to me.
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#194 Feb 1, 2009
Its fun to watch great QB's and great receivers. An exciting game.
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#195 Feb 1, 2009
what wrote:
Why didn't they review that final play? It looked like a forward pass to me.
totally agree
GO Steelers

Lake Worth, FL

#196 Feb 1, 2009
-**C* THE CARDINALS - watch this and eat a **** sandwich

“One never knows,do one?”

Since: Nov 07

Boston,Ma

#197 Feb 2, 2009
Howart Cozell wrote:
Penalties were HUGE on both sides. It was the game deciding factor
I think the game deciding factor was throwing that interception AT THE GOAL LINE,right before the half ended.That play will live with Cardinals forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web