Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd

The Indianapolis Colts overcame three turnovers, a pair of squandered scoring chances, poor play on special teams and steady rain to lead the Super Bowl. Read more
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Fanatic

Apopka, FL

#1 Feb 4, 2007
That has to go down as one of the most boring Superbowl's in history.

Since: Jan 07

Orlando

#2 Feb 4, 2007
Yeah I think it was the commentators though. And the SuperBowl being on CBS. I don't know for some reason that made it seem lame.

Since: Jan 07

Punta Gorda, FL

#3 Feb 5, 2007
I wonder how long before people start posting on here about how the NFL gave this win to the Colts. Come on I know you're out there. The Colts did what you said they couldn't do now lets see how you try to make it look like that game was ref'd wrong.
Max

Lake Worth, FL

#5 Feb 3, 2008
The Patriots have finally put 17-0 under ground because Cam Cameron decided that Wes Welker was a little white guy, not suited to be a wide receiver in the NFL. There is a certain irony here, isn't there?
WandaK

Australia

#6 Feb 3, 2008
WOOOOT!
Mike Gowen

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Feb 3, 2008
1972 Dolphins - STILL THE BEST EVER!!!!
A Firemans Sis

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Feb 3, 2008
The halftime performace s*u*c*k*e*d!
blackwell

AOL

#9 Feb 3, 2008
NO MORE CHEATING ALLOWED BY THE PATS!
Rastis

Stuart, FL

#10 Feb 3, 2008
Congrats to the NY Giants and their fans, AWESOME!

We Dolphin fans owe you a debt of gratitude, thank you and enjoy your awesome win....
Mike Gowen

Pompano Beach, FL

#11 Feb 3, 2008
So, you were one of the lucky ones. You got chosen to buy a Super Bowl ticket. Congratulations, that'll be $700. And that's just the beginning.

Read All 8 Comments

WTF??? SOMEONE in the IT dept needs to be on the unemployment line tomorrow morning
dreamer

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Feb 3, 2008
Now we all know what they mean when they say DEFENSE ! DEFENSE ! DEFENSE ! Awesome game on both sides . I don't think two brothers have ever won back to back super bowls ever . Talk about history huh ?
Jack

Pompano Beach, FL

#13 Feb 3, 2008
Eli can have my baby!

Thanks man!

Stuff that fooking voodoo doll!
Rand

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 3, 2008
17 - 0 says it all. LOL 18-1 LOL!
Eli Manning

United States

#15 Feb 3, 2008
Notice that the announcers were hoping that New England was going to win
Moron

Miami, FL

#16 Feb 3, 2008
Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd?
Mike Gowen

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Feb 3, 2008
Giants Stun 'Perfect' Pats in Super Bowl

By The Associated Press
10:04 PM EST, February 3, 2008

Article tools

* EmailE-mail
o Digg
o Del.icio.us
o Facebook
o Fark
o Google
o Newsvine
o Reddit
o Yahoo
* Print Print
* ReprintReprints
* Post comment
* Text size:increase text sizedecrease text size

Click here to find out more!

GLENDALE, Ariz.- Perfect no more. Eli Manning and the New York Giants pulled off a stunning 17-14 upset of New England Sunday night in the Super Bowl, spoiling the Patriots' shot at a perfect season.

Leads to....

So, you were one of the lucky ones. You got chosen to buy a Super Bowl ticket. Congratulations, that'll be $700. And that's just the beginning.

Read All 9 Comments
More about: Colts Lead Bears 16-14 at Start of 3rd
Chuck

Lakeland, FL

#18 Feb 3, 2008
Webmaster should be fired! Dolphins 72, still the greatest team of all time!
dreamer

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Feb 3, 2008
Max wrote:
The Patriots have finally put 17-0 under ground because Cam Cameron decided that Wes Welker was a little white guy, not suited to be a wide receiver in the NFL. There is a certain irony here, isn't there?

Sure is .....first 18-1 team to lose a super bowl .
greg

AOL

#20 Feb 3, 2008
Shula and the rest of the 72 dolphins just creamed in their pants...
Lou

Miami, FL

#22 Feb 3, 2008
Congrats GIANTS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web