Bengals pull away to beat Panthers, 20-7

Sep 26, 2010 Read more: Fox 8 WGHP
Carson Palmer shook off two interceptions to throw a clinching touchdown pass to Cedric Benson midway through the fourth quarter in the Cincinnati Bengals' 20-7 victory over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday to spoil Jimmy Clausen's first NFL start. Read more

Since: Aug 10

Charlotte, NC

#1 Sep 26, 2010
They are just terrible. The defense was sloppy and the offense was sloppy. Time for them to buy out Fox's contract.
Beth

Eden, NC

#2 Sep 26, 2010
What a disappointing season! They are awful. Jeff Davidson and John Fox both need to go. With all the talent the Panthers have, they shouldn't be playing this badly. I hope all the Clausen fans are happy now...he is soo overrated.
ClintEastwood

Clemmons, NC

#3 Sep 26, 2010
They really stink.
ClintEastwood

Clemmons, NC

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Whatever Bill Cowher wants... pay him"
david w

High Point, NC

#5 Sep 27, 2010
ClintEastwood wrote:
Whatever Bill Cowher wants... pay him"
why would Bill Cowher leave his cushy job at CBS to get back into coaching much less at a this program?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web