Bengals Interested In Signing RB Larr...

Bengals Interested In Signing RB Larry Johnson As Backup

There are 6 comments on the Fox4KC story from Nov 16, 2009, titled Bengals Interested In Signing RB Larry Johnson As Backup. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Running back Larry Johnson is expected to visit the Bengals, who are interested in signing him as a backup only.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Independence, MO

#1 Nov 16, 2009
I don't care if he went away mad, as long as he went away...We should have traded him to the raiders!!! He would fit right in with their team concept... a bunch of talented athletes that doesn't know how to be part of a,me,me,me

Kansas City, KS

#2 Nov 16, 2009
blah blah

Watsontown, PA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
The Bengals are playing well right now I don't know why they'd want a cancer in the clubhouse.
keystone cop

Fort Collins, CO

#4 Nov 16, 2009
They can have him. After he got his money here he didn't do diddly squat. Maybe he will learn how to conduct himself bette off the field there because if this is the picture he portrays to kids. Heaven help us! These athletes that get paid these enormous salaries think they can do or say anything. I know, money talks. They should have fined this guy big bucks. Hit them where it hurts in their pocketbooks. Have a good life LJ. I don't think he will mouth off to the coach in Cincinnati the way he does here.

Overland Park, KS

#5 Nov 16, 2009
I think LJ is on the same lines as TO. Big headed, self centered and does not have a care for the people that are helping him get the payday he did NOT deserve. 1/2 a season does good, gets a big payday and then does not preform. Typical NFL player. Atleast college players are fighting to get a payday and play with there hearts.

Kittanning, PA

#6 Nov 16, 2009
Good for Larry Johnson. He, like Jared Allen and Tony Gonzales will be wearing Super Bowl Rings long before those players that could not get out of KC. The commentary on the coaches dress the day before the Oakland game was not very flattering. Sounded like he was dressed in Rock Star garb, not a coach of the worst team in football. He is as un-impressive as is Nebraskas coach Pellini but apparently alll the money in the world could not get a better coach to come to KC, (although they have had several).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cedric Benson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Law Requires Breathalyzers On Cars Of Illin... (Jun '08) Jun '13 Bill W 33
News Green Bay Packers: Eddie Lacy says 'I'm going t... (May '13) May '13 GBPfan 48
News Packers running backs have got to be looking ov... (Apr '13) May '13 Mister Pack 5
News Green Bay Packers 2013 Mock Draft: Looking at P... (Apr '13) Apr '13 eric 3
News Would Rashard Mendenhall be a Good Fit For The ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 eric 3
News Packers ponder lead-back options (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 7
News The top 10 Packers storylines of 2012 (Jan '13) Jan '13 GBPmies 2
More from around the web