Jay Cutler vs. Denver Broncos: Presea...

Jay Cutler vs. Denver Broncos: Preseason grudge match?

There are 8 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Aug 30, 2009, titled Jay Cutler vs. Denver Broncos: Preseason grudge match?. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

In a place called Wrigley's Chicago Bar in Golden, they will stage a contest in which participants will deface Cutler jerseys.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Carole Mueller

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 30, 2009
I don't like Cutler, McDaniels or Marshall. Bummed out.
Bear Fan 2night

Loveland, CO

#2 Aug 30, 2009
I just saw some idiots on the tube blasting Cutler at envesco.
He's making millions and these geeks are paying big bucks to go see him. Who are the Idiots.
Bear Fan 2night

Loveland, CO

#3 Aug 30, 2009
The Donkey fans should be blasting Marshall instead of Cutler. Oh I forgot. If they blasted Marshall like they are doing to Cutler, they'ed be called Racists.
Kelly

Avon, CO

#4 Aug 30, 2009
Didn't know the Broncos still had a team. Thought they all quit.
Kelly

Avon, CO

#5 Aug 30, 2009
I would rather watch womens basketball than the Broncos.
leroy from littleton

Littleton, CO

#6 Aug 30, 2009
you watch he will regret his actions ! he had the world in the palm of his hands ! it will come back to haunt him !!!!
leroy from littleton

Littleton, CO

#7 Aug 30, 2009
the dudes a chump !!!!!
Politically Incorrect

United States

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Okay, I'm going to do something I don't believe I've ever done before. I'm going to post a non-political opinion. I'm not even going to mention the heathen, swine, limp-wrist, left-wing, spineless, gutless, democrats! I'm just going to talk football. And I really want to hear opinions on this.

I saw the game tonight, the first one I've seen this season. I heard they've improved since the first game. If so, then good. To me, Cutler was a crybaby as is Marshall, but, I posted separately inre Marshall in another Topix. Here's what I saw tonight. The defense was great at the start. Then they dropped the ball for a while but came back strong. The offense was stuck in traffic or somewhere but they weren't at the game until the back-up QB stepped in. I like that kid, I think he's got potential. Orton, what the heck is wrong with you? And as for the referee, pronounced HOCK-lee, that gut hates the Broncos and is as dirty as the night is black. I believe Mr. Bowlen made a monstrous mistake firing Shanahan. I believe Mr. McDaniels made a mistake hiring Orton. And I believe the Broncos made a galactic mistake getting rid of Lynch! Comments please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Wiegmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grade The Chiefs' Free Agency Moves (Jul '11) Jul '11 ChiefsFan 1
News Chiefs Hoping to Get Strong Running Game (May '10) Jun '10 nflchiefsfan11 3
News Chiefs Sign Free Agent C Casey Wiegmann (Mar '10) Mar '10 concerned in exce... 2
News Broncos assessing options for replacing Wiegmann (Mar '10) Mar '10 DBishop 1
News NFL preview: Denver Broncos (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kirk 1
News NFL Outsider Season Preview 2009: Denver Broncos (Jul '09) Jul '09 Victor 1
News Hospital: Staff never asked to tell police when... (Jun '09) Jun '09 joe poli 1
More from around the web