Chiefs Sign Free Agent C Casey Wiegmann

Chiefs Sign Free Agent C Casey Wiegmann

There are 2 comments on the Fox4KC story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Chiefs Sign Free Agent C Casey Wiegmann. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Veteran center Casey Wiegmann is returning to Kansas City. The Chiefs announced Friday they signed Wiegmann, who was a free agent after two seasons with Denver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Bear

Cameron, MO

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Sucks to him too! With the reputation of lossing year after year, why would anyone want to sign with this club? I don't get it!

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Sucks to him. Quit tring to get the players to let you suck them. Go find that good Mayor of Collins im sure he would let you. And just so you know there sports guy Wiegmann played in kc before dummy. what was all those John Deeres doing around Smiths cafe when i went through Collins, Bear the great dummy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Wiegmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Grade The Chiefs' Free Agency Moves (Jul '11) Jul '11 ChiefsFan 1
News Chiefs Hoping to Get Strong Running Game (May '10) Jun '10 nflchiefsfan11 3
News Broncos assessing options for replacing Wiegmann (Mar '10) Mar '10 DBishop 1
News Jay Cutler vs. Denver Broncos: Preseason grudge... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Politically Incor... 8
News NFL preview: Denver Broncos (Aug '09) Aug '09 Kirk 1
News NFL Outsider Season Preview 2009: Denver Broncos (Jul '09) Jul '09 Victor 1
News Hospital: Staff never asked to tell police when... (Jun '09) Jun '09 joe poli 1
More from around the web