Michael Vick says '100 percent chance...

Michael Vick says '100 percent chance' he will play on Sunday

There are 11 comments on the KJR-AM Seattle story from Sep 29, 2011, titled Michael Vick says '100 percent chance' he will play on Sunday. In it, KJR-AM Seattle reports that:

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick seems pretty confident that he will be able to take the field Sunday against the 49ers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KJR-AM Seattle.

CON-vick-T

Newport News, VA

#1 Sep 29, 2011
"I think there's a 100 percent chance that I'll be out there this weekend," said Vick, who suffered a hand contusion during last Sunday's loss to the Giants.

A 100% "chance"????? I guess he was able to spew this bile before his "handlers" were able to tell him if it's 100%, it doesn't comprise a chance, that makes it a certainty.

You know I've always said scum supports scum and trash supports trash. I guess now I'll have to add, the ignorant and uneducated support the ignorant and uneducated. LMGDAO

I am glad to hear the dog killer say he's going to play. Shouldn't be much longer before we hear the sweet sound of SNAP, CRACKLE & POP. Hell, if this little pansyass prique breaks a finger nail, he's liable to limp off the field. LMGDAO

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#2 Sep 30, 2011
i don't really care if the felon plays.....that team is a lousy team and never wins and NEVER wins a superr bowl......lmao
Kornback Rattler

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2011
USA COX wrote:
I am glad to hear the dog killer say he's going to play. Shouldn't be much longer before we hear the sweet sound of SNAP, CRACKLE & POP. LMGDAO
I've heard that same sentiment was overheard at BadNewz. Quite amazing how many traits you n boys at Bad Newz share, very interesting. Like peas in a pod. Gawdayum COXster owning your ignorant azz is becoming boring.
SOS

Beech Grove, IN

#4 Sep 30, 2011
And the schizo still speaks to itself .
So sad going through life hateful and stupid . Good thing it can`t squeeze through the trailer door , to spread its evil anymore . LOL !
Cavemanfarts

Katy, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2011
Grr...Vick say '100 percent chance' will play on Sunday...get sacked...grr...cry about refs again...grr...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Cavemanfarts wrote:
Grr...Vick say '100 percent chance' will play on Sunday...get sacked...grr...cry about refs again...grr...
then after the game is over change his name to Ron Mexico and go get laid

Since: Jan 08

Ventnor City, NJ

#7 Oct 1, 2011
the CLOWN is still nasty and dislikes anyone that can't stand the felon "Convick"........sti ll stalking.....same ole jerk.......no friends yet lmao..........hahahaahahahaaha h
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#8 Oct 3, 2011
Nice performance ConVick. You define the word suck
Cavemanfarts

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2011
Grr...Vick say '100 percent chance' will be 1-3 after Sunday...grr

“GEEZ !!!!! ”

Since: Aug 11

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Oct 3, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
Nice performance ConVick. You define the word suck
Vick, 416 Yards Passing and 75 Yards Rushing. Did anyone pass or rush for more this week, let alone both ? I haven't checked all 32 starters, but I'm guessing that's at least a top 5.
Brown, fumble on the goal line.
Maclin, fumble on the potential game winning drive.
Henery, 2 missed field goals. Wouldn't have needed a potential game winning drive.
Now, who sucks ? Looks to me like Vick was the only one who didn't suck. Correction, Jackson had a hell of a game too thanks to Vick.
Cavemanfarts

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2011
Grr...angry bird defend dream team...think 416 yards big...but no win 1-3...now who sucks...grr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Casey Matthews Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid's succ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Jim Evans Esq 3
News Vick gets a new flak jacket (Aug '12) Aug '12 Vickstain 2
News Eagles vs. Steelers: Three things to watch (Aug '12) Aug '12 Shadoz 6
News Say hello to Casey Matthews ... again (Dec '11) Dec '11 Angry-Bird 3
More from around the web